Author Topic: FNC’s Kurtz: Some Outlets ‘Pretty Interested’ in Fulfilling Biden’s Wish that Afghanistan ‘Vanish in  (Read 54 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Kurtz: Some Outlets ‘Pretty Interested’ in Fulfilling Biden’s Wish that Afghanistan ‘Vanish into the Memory Hole’

Ian Hanchett 4 Sep 2021

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” FNC host Howard Kurtz said the Biden White House wants the Afghanistan story “to just kind of vanish into the memory hole and some news organizations seem pretty interested in making that happen.”

Kurtz said, “I think journalists left and right did a very aggressive job in covering the disaster that the exit turned out to be, whether you agree with the withdrawal or not. But now, there seems to be this collective sense that, well, that was then. It’s over. We can move on. Look, war coverage always fades when U.S. forces are pulled out and…no longer in harm’s way. But, of course, in this case, as you’ve been talking about this hour, there are still an unknown number of Americans stuck in Afghanistan, many of them wanting to get out. And of course, there are other important stories, like the northeast floods, which I know you’ve just covered as well. But the fact is, that the Biden White House would love nothing more than for this story to just kind of vanish into the memory hole and some news organizations seem pretty interested in making that happen.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/04/fncs-kurtz-some-outlets-pretty-interested-in-fulfilling-bidens-wish-that-afghanistan-vanish-into-the-memory-hole/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Some?

Friday, only FNC was bringing up Afghanistan.

The MSM is conveniently burying this story at Pedo Joe's direction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.