Author Topic: UPDATE: Father of Wounded Marine at Walter Reed Last Night: “Biden had the audacity to try to visit  (Read 126 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UPDATE: Father of Wounded Marine at Walter Reed Last Night: “Biden had the audacity to try to visit my son this evening. He was not welcomed”
By Kristinn Taylor
Published September 3, 2021 at 7:26pm

An account by a father of a wounded Marine says Joe Biden tried to visit his son last night but Biden was not welcomed by the family. So far that appears to be the only report on Biden’s visit to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. The White House has been silent on the visit with no photos released, accounts of visits or even reports of Biden awarding Purple Hearts.

Background on the man’s wounded son followed by his comments on Biden’s attempt to visit last night:

“Please pray for my son @JesseKellyDC he is a Marine on the ground in Kabul. Still awaiting to hear his status. My heart is full of rage.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/update-father-wounded-marine-walter-reed-last-night-biden-audacity-try-visit-son-evening-not-welcomed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That father most definitely did not wish to hear about Beau again when his son was lying there fighting for his life.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington