Author Topic: Fla. Diner Owner Closes After Posting Sign Telling Biden Supporters to Eat Elsewhere For Perfect Rea  (Read 391 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fla. Diner Owner Closes After Posting Sign Telling Biden Supporters to Eat Elsewhere For Perfect Reason

by Jonathan Davis

A Florida diner owner had to close early this week after posting a sign telling supporters of the “worthless and inept” Biden administration to eat somewhere else because she sold out of food.

DeBary Diner owner Angie Ugarte posted a sign to her business that said, “If you voted for and continue to support and stand behind the worthless, inept and corrupt administration currently inhabiting the White House that is complicit in the death of our servicemen and women in Afghanistan, please take your business elsewhere.”

Ugarte put the sign up after 13 U.S. military personnel were killed in a suicide bombing outside the international airport in Kabul last week.

“It was the only thing I felt like I could do,” she told a local news outlet.

“I was just angry; I was just let down,” she continued.

“I felt like one of those mothers or wives or sisters who were going to get that knock on the door,” Ugarte added.

Two female Marines were also killed in the attack.

excerpt:
Still, Ugarte was forced to close her diner early on Wednesday after she put the sign up because she ran out of food to serve, the New York Post reported.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/fla-diner-owner-closes-after-posting-sign-telling-biden-supporters-to-eat-elsewhere-for-perfect-reason/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Honorable, but giving the finger to half your customers, is not a good business model.

The left does this to us all the time, and all it does is tells one side or the other where not to go.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Honorable, but giving the finger to half your customers, is not a good business model.

The left does this to us all the time, and all it does is tells one side or the other where not to go.

It sounds like she did too well after posting the sign.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's how I read it too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

That's what I call the Chick-Fil-A effect.  If she can keep up her activism, and deliver a good product it "might" work in the long run.  OTOH, there are many examples too, where this has backfired.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yepper, actions have consequences.

FWIW, I saw the drive-through lines at the Blossom Hill CfA during the Covid-shutdown. It was so insanely long that it looped around the nearby parking lot and sometimes was close to spilling out into the street. Then again, in 2012 the CfA nearest to Silicon Valley was in Fairfield. Now there are 10 just within the triangle from Redwood City to Fremont to the Blossom Hill location. The gay activists' boycott of CfA sure is going well as it approaches its 10th anniversary! :silly:  :tongue2:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.