Author Topic: CDC endorsed use of ivermectin … for Afghan refugees  (Read 240 times)

Offline Hoodat

CDC endorsed use of ivermectin … for Afghan refugees
« on: September 03, 2021, 08:15:31 pm »
CDC endorsed use of ivermectin … for Afghan refugees!

DANIEL HOROWITZ   |   September 03, 2021

Looking at 2019 CDC guidance, one has to wonder if one of the reasons why there is such a run on ivermectin is because our own government is using it. And no, not for horses, but for refugees. Yet these same government agencies are running a blood libel-style smear campaign against the drug and its users by misleading people into conflating it with a veterinarian version of the drug, leading many people to think it's some sort of poison for humans. In the process, they are leaving thousands of COVID patients without any other options for treatment.

It's not clear whether the hundreds of thousands of Afghan refugees will be forced to get vaccinated like American international travelers, but one thing is clear: They will likely get the ivermectin that most Americans can no longer access. It turns out that in 2019, the CDC issued guidance for refugees from Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East to be given ivermectin pre-emptively for potential infections.

The CDC advises the International Organization for Migration (IOM) physicians who screen the refugees for departure, and U.S. doctors who treat them upon arrival, to prescribe "all Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean refugees" with ivermectin and albendazole.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-cdc-endorsed-use-of-ivermectin-for-afghan-refugees
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Re: CDC endorsed use of ivermectin … for Afghan refugees
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 08:17:53 pm »
all Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean refugees

So, is there something specific to Europeans and North Americans (e.g., Native Americans) that is anathema to ivermectin?

Or is this just more racism on the part of the liberals in the CDC?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 08:56:37 pm »
It's not like the US intelligence-military complex to conduct human experiments on the disabled, minorities, prisoners, and unsuspecting college students.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 08:59:54 pm »
So, is there something specific to Europeans and North Americans (e.g., Native Americans) that is anathema to ivermectin?

Or is this just more racism on the part of the liberals in the CDC?

Those coming across the southern border are bringing COVID with them and not being vaccinated. Now Ivermectin, which is a no-no for U.S. citizens is being given to Afghanis.

Sure seems to me a bit of ethnic cleansing and reducing the white population is going on to me.

Reports and studies are indicating that the vaccines does not prevent COVID and certainly doesn't stop the transmission, but 1, 2, now 3 jabs are required and a vaccination card is given out.

I'm still waiting for reports to start rolling in on what the long term side effects from these vaccines are.  We do know that people, including kids are dying from the vaccines. 

I also heard today that the majority of the people do fine with the first dose. The second dose is where many people suffer side effects; especially from the Pfeizer vaccine, yet the FDA approved it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 10:40:12 pm »
The article title is rather misleading:

It turns out that in 2019, the CDC issued guidance for refugees from Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East to be given ivermectin pre-emptively for potential infections.

Given the date, the target was probably parasitic worms.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 07:23:18 am »
And head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. 

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/ivermectin-where-did-it-come-from-why-taking-treat-covid-19/287-a5182d2a-a126-4e08-ba7e-b68a7e4255ea