Author Topic: Joe Biden Is Lying To Americans About Afghanistan  (Read 137 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Is Lying To Americans About Afghanistan
« on: September 03, 2021, 01:49:09 pm »
 Joe Biden Is Lying To Americans About Afghanistan

‘Whether it is true or not,’ this president and his enablers ‘need to project a different picture’: that the Afghanistan retreat was a great success.

By John Lucas
September 3, 2021

Earlier this week, this writer addressed the Biden administration’s instinctive lying on matters big and small, concluding: “When the president allows his key advisors lie to us about a dog bite, the only confidence the American people can have is that he will not be honest with us about these and other life-and-death matters if the truth would hurt his poll numbers or endanger Democrats’ reelection chances.”

Regrettably, recent events confirm that the president’s deceptions and misstatements are intentional and driven by political motives. This was confirmed by multiple events, some the very next day after the previous article published.

The first confirming event was in President Biden’s own words. Biden verified that lying about success in Afghanistan is part of his political strategy.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/03/joe-biden-is-lying-to-americans-about-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Joe Biden Is Lying To Americans About Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 01:58:52 pm »
Sigh. It's not that Biden lies. Of course he lies. The entire rat party and most of the GOP lies.

The significant fact is everyone allows it. Its become normal.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 02:02:34 pm by skeeter »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 05:31:06 pm »
It would be a singular moment if Biden ever told the truth about anything. I have assumed for many decades that anything coming out of the mouth of the Dem pol is most likely a lie.
 Pubbies aren't always real honest, but they have nothing on today's Democrats as far as telling the truth.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 08:13:13 pm »
Is it really a lie if you don't understand what the words you are parrotting mean?

He's just an actor repeating lines when he can remember them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 08:17:07 pm »
Whoa whoa whoa ... it's not lying, it's called "reframing the truth" in the spincraft business.

Truth is individual perception.  Manipulate the perception, and you can own someone else's truth.

Everything is nonsense and crap all the time.  Our brains constructs "truth" as a coping mechanism to survive one more day without imploding.

To understand the outside stimuli, we need to break it down to its simplest, most cynical, and nihilst elements.  The world is out to screw us all, in our own unqiue custom-fit straight-jackets.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 08:22:26 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 11:44:25 pm »
If Biden's lips are moving he's lying, heck if he's breathing he's lying...I can't wait for the day he stops lying happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2021, 12:11:11 am »
If Biden's lips are moving he's lying, heck if he's breathing he's lying...I can't wait for the day he stops lying happy77

Well stated @GtHawk   happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2021, 01:46:02 pm »

@GtHawk

Politicians don't lie. They just tell alternative truths.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!