Author Topic: Adam Sandler Reveals Netflix Made Him Remove Plot Involving China From Their Upcoming LeBron James-P  (Read 273 times)

Online mountaineer

Adam Sandler Reveals Netflix Made Him Remove Plot Involving China From Their Upcoming LeBron James-Produced Film Hustle
Josh Berger
Sept. 2, 2021
Hollywood actor and comedian Adam Sandler has revealed that Netflix made him make some drastic changes to his upcoming LeBron James-produced basketball film, Hustle, because its original plot involved China.

Sandler spoke to Netflix’s interferrence during a recent interview with The Dan Patrick Show, during which he was asked about his role in the film, wherein he plays a former basketball recruiter who discovers a young talent while travelling abroad.  ...

“[LeBron James and Maverick Carter] brought it to me,” the actor continued. “It was written, originally, that I find a player in China, and somehow Netflix is not in China.”

He went on, “So, they were like, ‘Would you guys please make it that we find somebody in Latin America or Europe?’ So, next thing you know I’m in Majorca.”

“That’s how it happened?” asked Patrick, to which Sandler replied, “Yes, it was, originally, I find a player in China.”  ...
Full story at Bounding Into Comics

China owns LeBron. Does Obama own Netflix, or is it the other way around?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MikePence

Adam Sandler Reveals Netflix Made Him Remove Plot Involving China From Their Upcoming LeBron James-Produced Film Hustle
Josh Berger
Sept. 2, 2021Full story at Bounding Into Comics

China owns LeBron. Does Obama own Netflix, or is it the other way around?

Netflix suck.
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline skeeter

I've stopped doing business with as many of these seditious companies as I can manage. I'll be damned if I'll give money to anyone who wants to bury me.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@MikePence   Welcome to TBR!

What in the wild world of sports is going on here!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

What in the wild world of sports is going on here!

I was wondering the same thing.  We'll soon find out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline MikePence

I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.