Author Topic: Joe Biden Launches ‘Whole-of-Government Effort’ to Fight Texas Pro-Life Law  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Launches ‘Whole-of-Government Effort’ to Fight Texas Pro-Life Law

Charlie Spiering 2 Sep 2021

President Joe Biden announced a “whole-of-government effort” on Thursday to fight the latest Texas ban on abortions of an unborn child with a heartbeat.

“I am directing that Council and the Office of the White House Counsel to launch a whole-of-government effort to respond to this decision,” Biden wrote in a statement sent to reporters.

In his statement, Biden proposed using the Department of Health and Human Services and the Justice Department to challenge the Texas law and ensure women’s access to abortions.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1433425655769694220

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/02/joe-biden-launches-whole-of-government-effort-to-fight-texas-pro-life-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram
·
1m
WH's Psaki says Biden intends to talk to Pelosi/Schumer about possibly codified Roe v. Wade in statute after SCOTUS upheld the TX abortion law as Constitutional
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

He's a devout Catholic, dontcha know.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rustynail

Bring it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
whole-of-government?

What the hell is that?  Like his morning Malto-O-Meal?

If he thinks he will be brnging down National Guard troops.....    **nononono*
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 07:39:27 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I thought the President interfering with the DOJ was the worst crime in the world when Trump was in office.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Am thinking I am pleasantly surprised if it will mimic his spectacularly "successful" withdrawal from Afghanistan.

And he forgets that Texas can gather its whole of government too, which I guarantee will be a lot more than he would like to go up against, as they will not be alone.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington