Author Topic: Planned Parenthood: Texas ‘Forcing People to Stay Pregnant’  (Read 546 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Planned Parenthood: Texas ‘Forcing People to Stay Pregnant’
« on: September 02, 2021, 04:15:31 pm »
Planned Parenthood: Texas ‘Forcing People to Stay Pregnant’

Dr. Susan Berry 2 Sep 2021

Planned Parenthood reacted to the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision not to block a new Texas law that bans abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected by claiming the Lone Star State is “forcing people to stay pregnant.”

Xochitl Rodriguez, philanthropy officer of Planned Parenthood El Paso, reacted to the new law that went into effect Wednesday stating, “The state of Texas is forcing people to stay pregnant against their will.”

“SB-8 is a politically motivated and medically unnecessary abortion ban that will affect 85 percent of people seeking abortion in Texas,” Rodriguez said, reported KTSM.com News, adding Planned Parenthood will continue to offer birth control and emergency contraceptives.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/02/planned-parenthood-texas-forcing-people-to-stay-pregnant/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Planned Parenthood: Texas ‘Forcing People to Stay Pregnant’
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 04:34:29 pm »
Well, if you don't want to be pregnant...

Don't get that way!

There is all that "sex education", now, from well before puberty, not just 10th grade 'health class"

Odd that before all the myriad modern ways to avoid becoming pregnant, people managed to avoid that, but now that there are a half dozen ways to NOT become pregnant, people insist that a 600,000 babies a year need to be killed, mostly for convenience.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 04:55:16 pm »
Is it that difficult to travel out of state?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 05:25:22 pm »

Po people can't...just like they can't get an ID to vote.  It is  rassism not letting po folk kill their babies.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 08:16:01 pm »

My thoughts exactly.  If one doesn't like the laws of the state they reside in....haul your happy buts else where.

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 08:18:08 pm »

Don't get that way!

There is all that "sex education", now, from well before puberty, not just 10th grade 'health class"

Odd that before all the myriad modern ways to avoid becoming pregnant, people managed to avoid that, but now that there are a half dozen ways to NOT become pregnant, people insist that a 600,000 babies a year need to be killed, mostly for convenience.

My thoughts as well. Nobody "Forces People To Stay Pregnant".

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 08:25:45 pm »
It's actually quite simple....either practice birth control or abstinence; otherwise accept responsibility!!!!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 08:28:53 pm »

Don't get that way!

:yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 09:11:05 pm »
That's like saying, "Forcing parents to stay parents."
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2021, 10:35:01 pm »
What forced those now-pregnant women to not take/use (e.g. "The Pill" or spermicidal cream) birth control? :chairbang: What forced those now-pregnant women not to have the sperm donors use condoms? :chairbang: What forced those now-pregnant women to spread their legs? :chairbang:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 02:00:12 am »
What forced those now-pregnant women to not take/use (e.g. "The Pill" or spermicidal cream) birth control? :chairbang: What forced those now-pregnant women not to have the sperm donors use condoms? :chairbang: What forced those now-pregnant women to spread their legs? :chairbang:

Those who scream "women should have control over their bodies" are the same people who portray women as helpless victims who played no part in getting knocked up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2021, 02:19:31 am »
   Since 'Your Science' says a man can get pregnant, we should have a say in this also, so shut up and make me a samwich.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2021, 02:20:28 am »
Planned Parenthood reacted to the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision not to block a new Texas law that bans abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected by claiming the Lone Star State is “forcing people to stay pregnant.”

Xochitl Rodriguez, philanthropy officer of Planned Parenthood El Paso, reacted to the new law that went into effect Wednesday stating, “The state of Texas is forcing people to stay pregnant against their will.”

This statement reveals the fundamental proposition of feminism - women should experience no consequences for any choice they make.  But notice the back-flips required by current woke ideology - they can't say "forcing women to stay pregnant against their will" even though women are the only people who actually get pregnant.  But hey, this means pro-abort women can no longer argue that men have no right to an opinion on the subject.

And notice that an organization which really should be known as Murder, Inc. has a philanthropy officer.  I guess the Gestapo probably had some charitable abteilung that offered free rides to the boxcar loading platforms for Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals.
James 1:20

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2021, 03:08:51 am »

Don't get that way!

Yes and men wear a glove.  Take good care of your 'boys'.  So many B.C. options.  A sure way.  ABSTAIN. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2021, 03:15:56 am »

It was all YOU MEN...convincing women to HAVE SEX!  DUH.  Don't try to put it ALL on women!   22222frying pan

I say 50/50, unless ONE OF YOU MEN, RAPED the woman.  DATE RAPE....too. :chairbang:

50/50....don't try to get off easy.  MEN DO NOT WANT TO WEAR A GLOVE....FACT.  SEE, PREGNANT WOMEN. 

TAKE CARE OF YOUR 'BOY'S' and who you put them into!  Try to think ahead. 

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2021, 01:30:33 pm »
   Since 'Your Science' says a man can get pregnant, we should have a say in this also, so shut up and make me a samwich.

:silly:  888high58888
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2021, 01:38:23 pm »
It was all YOU MEN...convincing women to HAVE SEX!  DUH.  Don't try to put it ALL on women!   22222frying pan

I say 50/50, unless ONE OF YOU MEN, RAPED the woman.  DATE RAPE....too. :chairbang:

50/50....don't try to get off easy.  MEN DO NOT WANT TO WEAR A GLOVE....FACT.  SEE, PREGNANT WOMEN. 

TAKE CARE OF YOUR 'BOY'S' and who you put them into!  Try to think ahead.

I guess it eluded you that I phrased every sentence the way I did as a sarcastic mocking of PP's "Forcing People to Stay Pregnant". Of course a woman is 100% responsible when she gets pregnant; the man is also 100% responsible when a woman gets pregnant. Do I have to explain that comment?!

And before I forget, "sperm donors" is a very pejorative denigration of promiscuous males. I guess that also eluded you, @LegalAmerican.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2021, 04:41:47 pm »
I think PP is just jealous of Buttboy and his partner not having to go through with having child naturally
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington