Author Topic: Report: State Department Official Believes 'Majority' of SIVs Were Left in Afghanistan  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: State Department Official Believes 'Majority' of SIVs Were Left in Afghanistan
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Sep 02, 2021 7:00 AM

A “majority” of special immigrant visa applicants were left in Afghanistan due to the difficulty presented by the security threat at the airport, the Taliban’s checkpoints, and the airport’s design, according to a new report.

The SIV applicants “all worked alongside the U.S. during the 20-year war,” Politico reports, noting that in the private briefing to reporters, the State Department official said those who helped in the evacuation effort are “haunted” by the difficult decisions they were forced to make on the ground and “by the people we were not able to help depart.”

The senior State official noted in the call Wednesday there were many impediments to evacuating everyone who wanted out of Afghanistan, namely threats by ISIS-K, the fortified design of the airport, the Taliban’s “unpredictable” guarding at checkpoints, and viral communications among refugees.

While no estimate for the SIVs left behind is yet available, the official did say “it's the majority of them, just based on anecdotal information about the populations we were able to support.”

One reason for why so many SIVs remain in Afghanistan, the official noted, is “every credential we tried to provide electronically was immediately disseminated to the widest possible pool. And so it was no longer a viable credential to differentiate among populations, and we simply did not have the people for that time to be able to try to sift through that crowd of people demanding access.” (Politico)

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/09/02/report-state-department-official-believes-majority-of-sivs-were-left-in-afghanistan-n2595191
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Bidens telephone call with Afghanistans President revealing Biden was warned it was a unstable situation, while Biden insisted the President provide a cover of everything was OK.  Then Psaki speaking to that issue of; It was just a phone call, reveals much.  The Afghanistan crisis-debacle was orchestrated down to small details.  Odd, some top Republicans, who let Trump get impeached TWICE, now tell us there can be no impeachment of Biden. People slaughtered and enslaved by the Taliban ignored by womens rights fanatics.  Its all so very obvious, even creating a jihad muslim terrorist super state.  Hitlery was proud to take Kadaffi down, and replace Libyas government be a jihad state.  Yeah, they are in such a big hurry, they don't hardly try and hide it anymore!

The Biden phone call with President Ghani of Afghanistan.  Biden was warned of the nation being easily destabilized.  Psaki responds with phone calls are no big deal. Except it shows Biden knew full well that Afghanistan could fall, and everything orchestrated by Biden after that invested in the fall and crisis.  Like i have repeatedly said, this was all meticulously orchestrated, even leaving our people stranded-abandoned, and our allies feeling the same.  The damage to America's reputation world wide was planned as well.  Odd the women and civilians murdered by the Taliban was much ignored by Biden's Taliban buddies!  and the media/press here.  All planned out in minute detail?  Oh you betcha!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 03:01:33 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

Bidens tellphone call with Afghanistans President revealing Biden was warned it was a unstable situation, while Biden insisted the President provide a cover of everything was OK.  Then Psaki speaking to that issue of; It was just a phone call, reveals much.  The Afghanistan crisis-debacle was orchestrated down to small details.  Odd, some top Republicans, who let Trump get impeached TWICE, now tell us there can be no impeachment of Biden. People slaughtered and enslaved by the Taliban ignored by womens rights fanatics.  Its all so very obvious, even creating a jihad muslim terrorist super state.  Hitlery was proud to take Kadaffi down, and replace Libyas government be a jihad state.  Yeah, they are in such a big hurry, they don't hardly try and hide it anymore!
The republicants had nothing to do with Trump getting impeached twice. That was 100% DCP disciples. In facts the republicants in the senate kept Trump from being convicted and removed. Don't get me wrong. I'm not sticking up for anyone but facts are facts.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So the majority of SIV's, and an apparently still unknown number of Americans and Allies citizens were left behind in Afghanistan. But hey look on the bright side, Biden and his state department managed to bring in thousands of unvetted terrorists, murders and rapists! How can you argue with success like that?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Killer, i remember some RINO Republicans helping the democrats trash Trump,during impeachments. They seem gifted with jumping the fence multiple times.  I see solidarity behind Biden, and those same Republicans making excuses for Biden to not be impeached.  Their moral turpitude and hypocrisy, even betrayal is shown for Biden as they were against Trump.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

Killer, i remember some RINO Republicans helping the democrats trash Trump,during impeachments. They seem gifted with jumping the fence multiple times.  I see solidarity behind Biden, and those same Republicans making excuses for Biden to not be impeached.  Their moral turpitude and hypocrisy, even betrayal is shown for Biden as they were against Trump.
Yeah there were a couple RINOs in the senate but there wasn't enough to get him convicted. I could be wrong but I don't remember any in the house where the impeachment takes place. That was all the DCP disciples. Democrat = lying hypocrite.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No need fussing about them now.  I am sure hundreds are executed daily.  Three months from now, they and their families will be history.  Biden and his chowder head fools need not do a thing.