Author Topic: White supremacist praise of the Taliban takeover concerns US officials  (Read 173 times)

Offline mountaineer

CNN beclowns itself as never before.
White supremacist praise of the Taliban takeover concerns US officials
By Geneva Sands, CNN
Updated 4:50 PM EDT, Wed September 01, 2021

As the United States-backed government in Afghanistan fell to the Taliban and US troops raced to leave the country, White supremacist and anti-government extremists have expressed admiration for what the Taliban accomplished, a worrying development for US officials who have been grappling with the threat of domestic violent extremism.

That praise has also been coupled with a wave of anti-refugee sentiment from far-right groups, as the US and others rushed to evacuate tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan by the Biden administration's August 31 deadline.

Several concerning trends have emerged in recent weeks on online platforms commonly used by anti-government, White supremacist and other domestic violent extremist groups, including "framing the activities of the Taliban as a success," and a model for those who believe in the need for a civil war in the US, the head of the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Intelligence and Analysis, John Cohen, said on a call Friday with local and state law enforcement, obtained by CNN.   ...
Blahblahblah. It goes on, never actually quoting an actual white supremacist until this:
... For example, a quote taken from the Proud Boy to Fascist Pipeline Telegram channel, said: "These farmers and minimally trained men fought to take back their nation back from globohomo. They took back their government, installed their national religion as law, and executed dissenters ... If white men in the west had the same courage as the Taliban, we would not be ruled by Jews currently," SITE found.

"Globohomo" is a derogatory word used to insult "globalists," the term used by conspiracy promoters to describe their enemy (the evil global elite who control the media, finance, political system etc), according to SITE.   ...
I don't know what "Proud Boy to Fascist Pipeline Telegram channel" actually means, but that's the best the author could do. The rest of the article's premise is similarly unsupported by facts.

Read it at CNN, if you dare.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: White supremacist praise of the Taliban takeover concerns US officials
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 11:51:36 pm »
This is such a desperate reach to slap this on Republicans and Trump supporters that it actually boomerangs back to thump CNN between the eyes.

Given the rhetoric out of the WH, if this is the trail CNN wants to go down, the only one that looks worse is the Hidin' Biden admin.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 03:29:03 am »
CNN beclowns itself as never before.Blahblahblah. It goes on, never actually quoting an actual white supremacist until this:I don't know what "Proud Boy to Fascist Pipeline Telegram channel" actually means, but that's the best the author could do. The rest of the article's premise is similarly unsupported by facts.

Read it at CNN, if you dare.

CNN?...... :3: :3: :3:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 04:03:28 am »
Stupid women at CNN.  THEY WILL HAVE TO WEAR BURQUA'S AND BE UNDER SHARIA LAW.  Truly some mental disorder,  with all these LEFTS.  She is the producer of CNN. Appears white.  NUT CASE

Geneva Sands
Producer
Geneva Sands is a producer on CNN's justice team with a focus on homeland security and immigration, based in Washington, DC.

Full Bio

Response to CNN BY officer TATUM.  All black black on black crime. NO SUPREMEST IN SIGHT! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttHwfetpqgo

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 04:35:54 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 04:45:42 am »
I watched bits of MSNBC and CNN tonight, and this evenings spectacles were a desperate effort to keep Afghanistan off the news cycle.

MSNBC was stuck on the TX Abortion laws, and CNN January 6th ahem...  Terror Attack.

In fact neither show even mentioned the word Afghanistan
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 04:27:33 pm »
They are pushing the "right winged domestic terrorist extremist" (Gun owner, Jesus Lover) etc. line of BS.

Only now, they are equating men who'd die to defend their women with those who mutilate their genitalia as little girls.

As a Christian, Constitution loving, straight, firearm-loving, Caucasian Male, I am so sick of being lied to and about I can't adequately express it here.

May Almighty God reward these people as they so richly deserve.

(yes, that can be a blessing or a curse)

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 04:29:57 pm »
They are pushing the "right winged domestic terrorist extremist" (Gun owner, Jesus Lover) etc. line of BS.

Only now, they are equating men who'd die to defend their women with those who mutilate their genitalia as little girls.

As a Christian, Constitution loving, straight, firearm-loving, Caucasian Male, I am so sick of being lied to and about I can't adequately express it here.

May Almighty God reward these people as they so richly deserve.

(yes, that can be a blessing or a curse)

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien