Author Topic: Even Foreign Media Is Saying Biden Should Be Impeached!  (Read 72 times)

rangerrebew

Even Foreign Media Is Saying Biden Should Be Impeached!
« on: September 01, 2021, 06:02:25 pm »

Even Foreign Media Is Saying Biden Should Be Impeached!

August 31, 2021
On Sunday, Sky News Australia’s “Outsiders” host James Morrow said that If President Joe Biden does not begin “cleaning out” the Pentagon brass responsible for the tragedy in Afghanistan, Republicans should initiate impeachment proceedings immediately.

According to Sky News reports:

Mr. Morrow said there is “every indication” the US military has gone “woke”.

He pointed to Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark Milley who “put aside predictions” that the Taliban would “automatically” take over Afghanistan after a US withdrawal.

Mr Morrow claime that the general also told Congress a few months ago that Bagram Air Base “wasn’t necessary for the US to keep order in Afghanistan”.

“I don’t believe in reincarnation, but if I did, I’d believe General Milley was the second coming of whomever told Napoleon it was a great idea to lay siege to Moscow in winter,” Mr Morrow said.

https://thepatriotnation.net/even-foreign-media-is-saying-biden-should-be-impeached/