Author Topic: California’s Recall Election Has Already Been Stolen  (Read 281 times)

Offline corbe

California’s Recall Election Has Already Been Stolen
« on: September 01, 2021, 04:32:33 pm »
California’s Recall Election Has Already Been Stolen

The California politicians have already placed their bet.

By Dan Gelernter
August 31, 2021

California’s gubernatorial recall election is officially September 14, but “Election Day” has ceased to have any meaning, Mail-in ballots were automatically sent to every registered voter on August 16. Return postage is “free,” pre-paid by California taxpayers. The registration deadline was August 30, but you can still register to vote “conditionally” and cast your vote immediately, right up to and including on the 14th.

Mail ballots do not have to be received by “Election Day.” Ballots received up through September 21, a week after the election, will still count. Which gives the people in power plenty of time to correct any “mistakes” revealed by the initial vote tallying on September 14.

You will recall that a drug-addled miscreant was recently apprehended in his car with 300 stolen mail-in ballots. The police found these ballots not due to brilliant detective work but because someone reported a man passed out in his vehicle. “Police are working with officials to ensure that all voters affected by the thefts get new ballots,” reported the Los Angeles Times.

The Times concludes its story with the line: “The incident isn’t tied to additional ballot thefts, police said.”

<..snip..>

https://amgreatness.com/2021/08/31/californias-recall-election-has-already-been-stolen/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: California’s Recall Election Has Already Been Stolen
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 04:46:09 pm »
Ah'm SHOCKED! Shocked, I tell ya!

(As if!) **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 04:48:33 pm »
A few weeks ago Greasy Gavin lost his cool at a presser. Some took this as a sign he knew he was in trouble. Don’t think so - he’s a glad-hander, if he thought he was in trouble he’d be all smiles and positivity. His behavior was that of a guy who knew the recall was already in the bag but was annoyed he was being forced to deal with it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 05:54:31 pm »
The tweeter is with FOX News in L.A.

Elex Michaelson
@Elex_Michaelson
“I’ve had it!”
@GloriaJRomero , former Senate majority leader for the Democrats in Sacramento, supports @larryelder for Governor.
Her main issue? School choice. She says teacher unions have too much power & charter/private schools deserve more support.
12:18 PM · Sep 1, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 02:21:36 pm »
Conservatives need to cash in the equity on their homes, and get out of there.  Things will only worsen.  We might prevent other states (like mine) from being destroyed. 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 02:52:03 pm »
Voter Fraud costs money. Lots of money and they risk the exposure of their world. They PTB have already told the Democrats in California to ban voter recalls. I'm guessing California is the Beta site for Voter Fraud. They don't have to worry about politicians investigating it
Countdown to Resignation