Author Topic: Biden administration tells unvaccinated people: Don't travel over Labor Day weekend  (Read 153 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Same lie. Different holiday.  Next up Cancel Thanksgiving ...again

The Biden administration warned unvaccinated people against traveling over Labor Day weekend and called for vaccinated people to use the holiday as an incentive to get shots into the arms of their unvaccinated family members.

Jeff Zients, the White House coronavirus coordinator, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky told reporters attending Tuesday's coronavirus briefing that getting vaccinated should be included in people's "pre-holiday checklist."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-unvaccinated-labor-day-travel

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Same lie. Different holiday.  Next up Cancel Thanksgiving ...again

The Biden administration warned unvaccinated people against traveling over Labor Day weekend and called for vaccinated people to use the holiday as an incentive to get shots into the arms of their unvaccinated family members.

Jeff Zients, the White House coronavirus coordinator, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky told reporters attending Tuesday's coronavirus briefing that getting vaccinated should be included in people's "pre-holiday checklist."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-unvaccinated-labor-day-travel

They can kiss my grits!!!  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

That's going to be a problem. We're leaving Friday for a golf tournament a few hundred miles away.
As the CDC recommends for everyone - vaccination is the best protection against serious illness from COVID-19, and while not required for attendance we encourage Solheim Cup attendees to be vaccinated.  Masks will be encouraged and for those who are not fully vaccinated, we recommend wearing a mask at all times and particularly in public indoor settings.  Masks will be required on shuttle busses from public parking to and from Inverness Club. 
Hmmm. They're "encouraging" the shot. I hope that doesn't mean they'll ask for proof of vaccination status.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

I’ll take Biden’s advise with the same seriousness he took his Afghanistan in-theater generals’ advise.