Author Topic: Is Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller the real deal or a QAnon throwback?  (Read 52 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 31, 2021
Is Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller the real deal or a QAnon throwback?
By Patrick Luscri

Soon-to-be former Marine Corps lieutenant colonel Stuart Scheller just threw down the gauntlet.  After criticizing the military powers that be, he's resigning his commission and inviting any and all patriots to join up in his movement to "bring the whole f------ system down."

Sir, my question is this: what system?  The military-industrial complex?  American military wokeness?  The worldwide cabal?

While watching Scheller's video, I felt simultaneously fired up by his words and concerned by his vibe.  After reading one of his Facebook posts, I'm a bit comforted.  Perhaps his stand is the beginning of a real and worthy change.

I served six years in the Navy and schooled with Marines.  An enlisted Marine would likely never try what he's trying, for obvious reasons.  Marine Corps officers are different animals and enjoy real power, like all military officers.

I remember thinking my Marine classmates were a bit high-strung.  My recollections of Marine officers like Scheller bring this descriptor to mind: high-performance.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/is_lt_col_stuart_scheller_the_real_deal_or_a_qanon_throwback.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34