Author Topic: “Largest Airlift In US History”: Biden Praises Himself for Afghanistan Pull Out, Says to Join Him in  (Read 112 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Largest Airlift In US History”: Biden Praises Himself for Afghanistan Pull Out, Says to Join Him in “Grateful Prayer”

by Collin Rugg

President Joe Biden is currently running a victory lap for the “largest airlift in US history” after his failed withdraw from Afghanistan, leading to a swift Taliban take over, the deaths of more than a dozen Marines and hundreds if not thousands of Americans still stranded in the country.

Biden, who seems to be suffering from dementia, thinks this is a good thing and wants you to join him for “grateful prayer.”

It is important to note that celebrating the “largest airlift in US history” is like celebrating the Titanic sinking as the “most successful lifeboat rescue mission in history.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/largest-airlift-in-us-history-biden-praises-himself-for-afghanistan-pull-out-says-to-join-him-in-grateful-prayer-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Those left behind to be made sex slaves, murdered, tortured, and extorted money for their freedom are just collateral damage to keep Bidens buddies happy.  As if they didn't get enough all ready.  Remember, Biden ALWAYS keeps his promises, and he's not going to leave one American behind.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Slide Rule

When you lay an egg, stand back and admire it.

That is Xo Bi Dins motto.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online LMAO

I can’t tell if hereally believes this, or he’s trying to spin this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy