Author Topic: Mother of Slain Marine Kareem Nikoui: Facebook Blacklisted My Instagram Account  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mother of Slain Marine Kareem Nikoui: Facebook Blacklisted My Instagram Account

Allum Bokhari30 Aug 20210

Shana Chappell, mother of U.S. marine Kareem Nikoui, 20, who was killed in the recent Kabul attack, says Facebook disabled her Instagram account after she posted a picture and message about her son.

In a post on Facebook, Chappell said the Facebook-owned platform Instagram began flagging posts on her account from months ago after she posted about her son.

“As soon as I posted about what happened to my son Instagram started pulling up my posts from months ago and sending me notifications that if I kept posting stuff like this that they would disable my account,” said Chappell. “Posts from months ago!”

Her post on Facebook is also censored, with a message informing users that “this content isn’t available right now.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/08/30/mother-of-slain-marine-kareem-nikoui-facebook-blacklisted-my-instagram-account/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She should claim she is black. Facebook would cave like Chinese construction if she did that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!