Author Topic: Family of Dead Marine Walk Out on Joe Biden, Says He Only Talked About Himself and His Son  (Read 151 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Family of Dead Marine Walk Out on Joe Biden, Says He Only Talked About Himself and His Son

by Collin Rugg
about 3 hours ago

The family belonging to 20-year-old son, Rylee McCollum is blaming the death of their son on President Joe Biden after he left thousands of troops in Afghanistan in harms way after his disastrous Afghanistan withdraw.

Rylee’s mom, Kathy McCollum went viral late last week when she told SiriusXM talk show host Andrew Wilkow that she blamed “dementia ridden” Joe Biden for her sons death.

“Twenty years and 6 months old, getting ready to go home from freaking Jordan to be home with his wife to watch the birth of his son, and that feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die,” she told Wilkow.

“I woke up at 4 o’clock this morning,” McCollum said. “Two Marines at my door telling me that my son was dead.”

“I just want all you Democrats who cheated in the election, or who voted for him legitimately, you just killed my son,” she claimed. “With a dementia-ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House, who still thinks he’s a senator.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/pregnant-widow-who-lost-her-husband-from-kabul-attack-blasts-biden-after-their-conversation-didnt-feel-genuine-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.