Author Topic: Pretending COVID Is An Emergency Is Killing America  (Read 488 times)

Online mountaineer

Pretending COVID Is An Emergency Is Killing America
« on: August 30, 2021, 06:27:31 pm »
There is no justification for the continued suspension of the American form of self-government that secures all our individual rights and liberties.
By Molly McCann
August 30, 2021
The Western world is living a massive COVID lie. That lie is strangling the life out of liberty, and it will destroy our constitutional order if we do not end this horrifying charade.   ...

We have gotten to the point in this “pandemic” where government leaders and a worryingly high percentage of the American people are acting like COVID is a crisis on par with Marseille’s Great Plague. We have been buried in facts, figures, mountains of data, constantly shifting information, misinformation, and more. We are relentlessly briefed by the media about rising infection rates or the current capacity of local ICUs.

But cut through it all and ask — how many Americans are dying? According to Johns Hopkins, the fatality rate of COVID in the United States is 1.7 percent, which means that 98.3 percent survive. That takes into account all deaths, including people who had underlying conditions and the elderly. Excluding those who are obviously high-risk, the survival rate is close to 100 percent.

If COVID ever were an emergency, it is no longer one now, and it has not been for a long time.  ...
Read entire article at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Pretending COVID Is An Emergency Is Killing America
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 07:39:03 pm »

As intended by the people who unleashed it greatly aided by their fellow travelers in the Democrat party and their propaganda arm known as the MSM. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 07:43:35 pm »
What the heck?
EXCLUSIVE: Emergency Response Says Department of Defense Has Taken Over Vaccine Shipment Crash That Shuttered Airspace
Published: August 30, 2021
  |   By Cassandra Fairbanks
The West Virginia Center for Threat Preparedness has confirmed to Timcast that the Department of Defense has taken over the case of a truck carrying Moderna vaccines that crashed near a waterway off Interstate-79.

The Center for Threat Preparedness was in charge of trying to recover the vaccines, but are no longer permitted to speak to the press about the incident. Instead, they referred us to the National COVID Response Press Secretary at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

As Timcast previously reported, air traffic was shut down while Hazmat cleaning crews spent 21 hours in the area near Morgantown. The northbound side of the interstate was also closed for all traffic.

“A tractor trailer, carrying Moderna COVID-19 vaccines to be sent as aid to a foreign country, lost control on the interstate, struck a concrete barrier and went down over the embankment approximately 30 feet and rolled on its side,” Monongalia County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. “The driver was trapped inside of the vehicle and had to be extricated. He was transported and treated for minor injuries at Ruby Memorial Hospital.”

The statement went on to say that a hazmat team was brought in to clear “oil and anti-freeze” for 21 hours.

“The West Virginia Center for Preparedness helped recover the vaccine, but it is unknown how much was saved,” WV Metro News reported.

The Monongalia County Sheriff’s Office, Monongalia Hazmat Team, and Governor Jim Justice’s office all refused to answer questions from Timcast about the crash.

When contacted by Timcast and questioned about if vaccines spilled from the vehicle, the Monongalia Hazmat Team replied that “we are unable to release any information at this time.” ...
Timcast

Now spilling a vaccine is an emergency, too?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 07:54:32 pm »
Have you seen this mountaineer
No, I hadn't, but am not surprised. All you see is vaccinated people getting sick.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 07:57:58 pm »
No, I hadn't, but am not surprised. All you see is vaccinated people getting sick.

Something very sinister is going on if you ask me.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 10:38:37 pm »
Also not an emergency in Deutschland.
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Corona not likely cause of death in 80 percent of official covid deaths reported in Germany since early July, according to Prof. Dr. Bertram Häussler, head of the independent health research institute IGES in Berlin (WELT)
9:13 AM · Aug 30, 2021
Partial translation:
    “Corona is probably not the cause of death in 80 percent of the official Covid deaths”
    By Elke Bodderas, Die Welt, De August 30, 2021:

WORLD: Mr. Häussler, how seriously do you have to take the Covid deaths that the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) reports on a daily basis?

Bertram Häussler: The numbers speak for themselves. At the moment, the RKI reports about eight people a day who may have died directly from Corona. That’s a slight increase, six to eight weeks ago it was only two a day. In contrast, up to 1200 deaths were reported daily at the height of the second wave. So let’s be clear: the death rate is very low and – unfortunately, it has to be said – this number is still too high. More deaths are reported than actually died from Corona.

WORLD: How can that be?  ...
Translation at Geller Report
Original story: Link to article in German

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2021, 11:09:40 pm »
Wasn't that the goal from Day One?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 11:14:16 am »
"It is an Emergency!  This could be the One that is unstoppable and Deadly.  Only a matter of time before this potentially Deadly Mutant is here.  It must be Locked Out Now..

" New South African COVID-19 strain is the most mutated one yet...The C.1.2 strain also has been found in the UK, China, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mauritius, New Zealand, Portugal and Switzerland."

https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/covid-19-variant-found-in-south-africa-could-circumvent-vaccine-report/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2021, 12:07:04 pm »
The vaccine is bullshit. I now wish I had not taken it.
Why would the government threaten to call out the Army to force everyone to take a COVID vaccine which they themselves openly declare 'does not work against COVID'. It makes no sense at all, unless the 'vaccine' is not for COVID, but for some other agenda.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2021, 12:15:49 pm »
"It is an Emergency!  This could be the One that is unstoppable and Deadly.  Only a matter of time before this potentially Deadly Mutant is here.  It must be Locked Out Now..

" New South African COVID-19 strain is the most mutated one yet...The C.1.2 strain also has been found in the UK, China, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mauritius, New Zealand, Portugal and Switzerland."

https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/covid-19-variant-found-in-south-africa-could-circumvent-vaccine-report/

The thing is, that article, which is all gaga and breathless about "transmissibility" and increased infection rates for vaccinated people, says nothing whatsoever about complications or lethality, either to vaccinated or unvaccinated people.

"Transmissibility" should not be the metric by which this variant - or any virus - is measured in terms of pandemic status or the necessity for fascist public "health" measures - lethality and serious illness alone should be.

The fact is, if "transmissibility" were really the most appropriate metric, we would be in permanent pandemic status due to the common cold, or the normal seasonal flu, both of which are highly tranmissible.

Offline rustynail

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2021, 01:02:34 pm »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2021, 01:06:16 pm »
That article is such a pathetic excuse for medical fascism.

They will try to get it anyway they can.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2021, 01:06:43 pm »
They will try to get it anyway they can.

I know.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2021, 09:57:33 pm »
Kamaji railed about the Bloomberg piece posted by rusty in #11 above:
"That article is such a pathetic excuse for medical fascism."

I read the entire piece.
I thought the writer's points were well taken and reasonable.

The main points were that
- vaccines cannot be developed and distributed quickly enough to stem ongoing mutations of the virus
and
- thus, it may be impossible for even highly-vaccinated nations to attain "herd immunity"
thus
- the virus can't be eradicated, simply endured as best as possible.

Grim predictions.
Yet rational, all the same.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2021, 10:45:14 pm »

I read the entire piece.

- vaccines cannot be developed and distributed quickly enough to stem ongoing mutations of the virus
and
- thus, it may be impossible for even highly-vaccinated nations to attain "herd immunity"
thus

Grim predictions.

If we could make a vaccine for a virus the common cold would have been history long ago. It isn't!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 01:58:42 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2021, 10:49:56 pm »
The Battle cry for the Jab will continue until we are all dead.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2021, 01:49:41 am »
Also not an emergency in Deutschland.Partial translation:Translation at Geller Report
Original story: Link to article in German
From two a day to eight a day?

Missed opportunity, there, the MSM would be reporting a 400% change in COVID deaths here!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2021, 01:55:36 am »

I read the entire piece.

and
thus

Grim predictions.

The author has no clue whether the existing vaccines are sufficient to deal with the virus - that's a simple lack of data - and so claiming otherwise simply makes him/her a liar.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2021, 01:10:05 pm »
We watched much of the Ohio State v. Minnesota football game last night. The stands at UM were packed. No one in the student section was wearing a mask. It was a beautiful sight. I wondered whether these same kids are required to wear masks to class.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2021, 03:51:09 am »
Ever wonder why you don't hear about Sweden any more?  If they were a state, their death rate would be 38th.  No lockdowns, hardly any masks, and schools open since the beginning.  The past 18 months have been a complete farce. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2021, 03:56:25 am »
(I posted this on another thread today)

Now that Johns Hopkins has re-done their data on a weekly, rather than a daily basis, it is now easier to parse and anlyze the data.

I have put together a chart on what I feel now have been the 5 waves of Coronavirus, and how each wave has been survivable after contracting the disease.  Note that Wave 5, is contingent on right now the cases peaking at the top of the curve.

Cases                          Deaths               Mortality Rate
                                                                   ========               =======            ===========

Wave 1- Mar 29, 2020- Jun 14, 2020               2.086M                         121.8K                  5.8%
Wave 2- Jun 28, 2020- Aug 30,2020                3.616M                           59.9K                  1.6%
Wave 3- Oct 25, 2020- Feb 21,2021                20.010M                        280.5K                  1.4%
Wave 4- Apr 04, 2021- May 30,2021                 2.517M                          39.8K                  1.6%
Wave 5- July 18, 2021- Now.                            4.942M.                         30.6K                  0.6%

Seasonal Flu Mortality rates vary. usually between 0.1- 0.4%. We aren't that far from that level.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2021, 03:06:24 pm »
Ever wonder why you don't hear about Sweden any more?  If they were a state, their death rate would be 38th.  No lockdowns, hardly any masks, and schools open since the beginning.  The past 18 months have been a complete farce.

:yowsa: A test run to see just how easily people can be herded and now they know!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2021, 03:21:37 pm »
Taking a vaccine that doesn't completely stop a particular virus has serious consequences. Since people still catch the virus when "vaccinated" the virus is then given a platform to mutate overcoming the component the vaccine was blocking rendering a new variant that bypasses whatever claimed protection the weak vaccine provided.

By injecting ourselves with a weak "vaccine" we driving the mutation of the virus into new unknown territories. It is akin to taking a partial dose of antibiotics. You don't fully kill off the targeted bacteria leaving the strongest variants remaining to spread. Science has proven this for both virus and bacteria. What we're doing is insanity.