Author Topic: It’s Not the Dementia, Stupid  (Read 64 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s Not the Dementia, Stupid
« on: August 30, 2021, 01:36:13 pm »
It’s Not the Dementia, Stupid
To blame Biden’s apparent mental incapacity is to let the Left off the hook for a half-century of disasters.
By Antoinette Aubert
August 29, 2021

The conservative media have stopped whispering the word dementia. When discussing the horror show in Afghanistan and Joe Biden’s many failures, dementia is being blamed, loud and long. This is a mistake. Blaming dementia is in its own way letting Biden off the hook. After all, no one can help getting old and sick. Tucker Carlson even said he feels sorry for this poor, addled old man, who just got 14 U.S. service members killed. In playing the dementia card, conservatives are, once again, snatching defeat from certain victory.

The problem is not Biden’s illness. The problem is Biden’s lifelong commitment to the left-wing ideology of America hatred. To blame dementia is to let Democrats off the hook for a half-century of disasters.

Throughout 2020, Biden was portrayed as a moderate by the mainstream media and NeverTrumpers, but I repeat myself. I suppose when the opposition is Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), even Lenin looks like a moderate. The truth is that as a senator, Biden’s voting record was to the left of Barack Obama. For his entire long career, Biden pushed state overreach and America-last foreign policy. All of the actions Biden has taken so far as president are completely in keeping with his history.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/08/29/its-not-the-dementia-stupid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34