Author Topic: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 13859 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #900 on: September 04, 2021, 08:30:17 pm »
Jennifer Griffin
@JenGriffinFNC
·
38m
Join me tonight for my exclusive interview with Gen Mark Milley at Ramstein AFB as he inspects the massive Afghan processing center. I ask him about the decision to pull out of Bagram, and whether the US is more safe after the withdrawal from Afghanistan. 6 pm Eastern. Fox Report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #901 on: September 04, 2021, 08:31:02 pm »
Lara Logan
@laralogan
·
52m
While so many in the US fight bravely for those fleeing for their lives in Afghanistan, no one is fighting for the Afghans fighting for their lives & for freedom right now. Americans do not even know the war did not end w Biden’s total surrender. The lies are a trap.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #902 on: September 04, 2021, 08:32:51 pm »
Brigitte Gabriel
@ACTBrigitte
·
29m
The only thing Joe Biden has built back is the Taliban and ISIS.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #907 on: September 04, 2021, 09:00:08 pm »

https://twitter.com/ArtValley818_/status/1434138135877795842

Yep..

Don't let Biden off the hook.  Bozo/Rice/Jarrett each have always helped muslim fanatics; and Biden is in it for the Chinese.

Where they dovetail:  All despise American patriots.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 09:01:29 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

« Reply #908 on: September 04, 2021, 09:22:47 pm »

Don't let Biden off the hook.  Bozo/Rice/Jarrett each have always helped muslim fanatics; and Biden is in it for the Chinese.

Where they dovetail:  All despise American patriots.

Biden is doing whatever 'they' tell him to do.  Of course he has Chinese connections, but since Obama is pulling the strings, I believe he has China connections too.

Is there anyway to stop what's going on?  Obama has continued to develop his silent army. He also made a small arms treaty years ago with the U.N. without congressional approval. I don't know what other deals he's made with the U.N. but I believe they will be an essential entity in the fall of our Republic and Biden/Harris will do what is needed to carry out their agenda.  I just don't see any way to stop them.

For those who did not like President Trump, he DID put the brakes on Obama's agenda. Therefore, they cannot and will not allow him to become president again.

Trump supporters are 75,000,000 strong .... but unless they are mobilized they won't stop the current agenda led by Obama, Soros, Jarret, Rice, etc.   Millions are coming across our borders = new DEM voters.  Refugees are increasing the Muslim presence in our country.  Those two entities will wipe out the GOP vote. Sitting back and thinking there's a chance of change at the ballot box in 2022 is a pipe dream and certainly not 2024.

Is there a way to beat them at their game?? I don't see it happening. Their corruption, power, influence and money is just too deep.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #909 on: September 04, 2021, 09:32:38 pm »
This LTGen can't even recognize our own military

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1434259114608181250
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #910 on: September 04, 2021, 09:34:08 pm »
Lara Logan
@laralogan
·
31m
Acc to Afghan/US intel sources: Serena Hotel in Kabul right now is center of the fight in Pansjir Valley where head of Pakistani’s ISI is co-ordinating. US could stop everything w one phone call from State Dept or WH. Failure to act tells you everything you need to know.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #913 on: September 04, 2021, 09:54:00 pm »

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1434268784106217472

https://rumble.com/embed/vinkw6/?pub=4

As long as the DEMS are in control, nothing will become of his faults, flaws and outright failures.

The American public is I think by now is perhaps starting to wake up and realizing how much trouble this country is in.

It is going to take ALL of us coming together to stop the overreach and blatant attack on our Republic by our gov't .... I don't see that happening. Too many people are stuck on political correctness and party allegiance and the rest are stuck on liberal stupidity.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #914 on: September 04, 2021, 10:29:29 pm »
Mark Meadows
@MarkMeadows
·
4h
American citizens are still stranded behind enemy lines in Afghanistan, and meanwhile Joe Biden is vacationing in Delaware
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #915 on: September 04, 2021, 11:59:46 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #916 on: September 05, 2021, 12:04:58 am »

Careful...stuff like that will make Grandpa yell at us form the podium again.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #917 on: September 05, 2021, 12:42:40 am »
  Sitting back and thinking there's a chance of change at the ballot box in 2022 is a pipe dream and certainly not 2024.

False

The GOP will capture the House next year and possibly the Senate.

They came close to doing both in a year(2020) that was supposed to favor Democrats

Anyone want to argue that things have gotten much better under Democratic "leadership?"

I understand it's our nature to be full of gloom and doom and see no hope but the future is hopeful. The Democrats, in general, and Biden, more specifically, are in a free fall. What surprised me is how fast the voters have figured it out. I thought it would take a couple of years. Yes, we will go through some dark times. But even the worst of storms eventually give way to sunny days.

Not only is Biden becoming more unpopular but it's worse for Harris.

The GOP needs to keep attracting the voters that Trump brought to the party but also reclaim the white, suburban voters that rejected Trump in 2020.

None of this will be easy. But the country is worth fighting for.

The GOP needs to loudly and proudly push free markets and personal freedoms. We need a "Squad."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #918 on: September 05, 2021, 12:43:59 am »
Mark Meadows
@MarkMeadows
·
4h
American citizens are still stranded behind enemy lines in Afghanistan, and meanwhile Joe Biden is vacationing in Delaware

Good.

Let the country see even more examples of a failing president

He can stay in Delaware. He's useless, anyways
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #919 on: September 05, 2021, 12:56:43 am »
False

They came close to doing both in a year(2020) that was supposed to favor Democrats

Anyone want to argue that things have gotten much better under Democratic "leadership?"

I understand it's our nature to be full of gloom and doom and see no hope but the future is hopeful. The Democrats, in general, and Biden, more specifically, are in a free fall. What surprised me is how fast the voters have figured it out. I thought it would take a couple of years. Yes, we will go through some dark times. But even the worst of storms eventually give way to sunny days.

The GOP needs to keep attracting the voters that Trump brought to the party but also reclaim the white, suburban voters that rejected Trump in 2020.

The GOP needs to loudly and proudly push free markets and personal freedoms. We need a "Squad."
So, the GOP has had absolute control several times in the last 20 years and have accomplished absolutely nothing, except get us involved in another 20 year war.  We need the marxists out but not holding my  breath anything will change.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #920 on: September 05, 2021, 01:02:57 am »

White Suburban voters need to stop being so stupid.

Online libertybele

« Reply #921 on: September 05, 2021, 01:04:08 am »
False

Of course this country is worth fighting for.  The GOP needs to stand for something other than hollow promises and kabuki theatrics. Yes the DEMS are in a free fall and even the MSM is reporting Biden's failures.  However, there is no denying (at least in my mind) that the election was stolen or at the very least fraudulent voting went on.  IF that is not remedied, do you really expect that another election will not be stolen or that fraud won't continue to favor the DEMS??  They have become pros and they aren't going to give up their power.

Who will run on the GOP ticket?  Trump?  DeSantis?  The RNC still has Mitt's niece as the RNC chair -- a huge problem!

In addition the DEMS remain in control and they could easily before the mid terms, change the electoral college, grant amnesty and voting rights to millions (who would likely vote DEM).  Don't think that they are going to roll over and do nothing to avoid losing the House.

What about the Senate??

Even if the GOP captures the House and the Senate, they have held the majority before and did absolutely NOTHING!  As long as Congress is knee deep in corruption, no, I don't anticipate any positive changes.

@LMAO not gloom and doom, but reality!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #923 on: September 05, 2021, 01:21:01 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
4m
The fact that Gavin Newsom is calling the White House begging Biden to come campaign against his recall and not to save stranded Californians from Afghanistan is EXACTLY why Newsom needs to be recalled.
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #924 on: September 05, 2021, 01:25:57 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
4m
The fact that Gavin Newsom is calling the White House begging Biden to come campaign against his recall and not to save stranded Californians from Afghanistan is EXACTLY why Newsom needs to be recalled.

I get what Kirk is saying, but Newsom begging Biden to campaign for him is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.  I'm hoping that Biden shows up!  :silly: