Author Topic: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 13890 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #650 on: September 01, 2021, 02:10:46 pm »
Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2
“In the call, Biden offered aid if Ghani could publicly project he had a plan to control the spiraling situation in Afghanistan.”
So…a quid pro quo with US tax dollars? I’ve been assured this is an impeachable offense.
9:36 AM · Sep 1, 2021·

She cites a Reuters article, Exclusive: Before Afghan collapse, Biden pressed Ghani to ‘change perception’
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #651 on: September 01, 2021, 02:11:33 pm »
I haven't heard him say anything else about it...I sent him an email with the enlarge pic of Biden's wrist showing NO rosary bracelet.... :shrug:

No sure if that has anything to do with it..he probably doesn't read his emails.

I saw a Fox News article this morning from one of the Gold Star fathers that was at Dover.  He said Biden checked his watch after every casket passed by.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

BassWrangler

« Reply #652 on: September 01, 2021, 02:19:24 pm »
I saw a Fox News article this morning from one of the Gold Star fathers that was at Dover.  He said Biden checked his watch after every casket passed by.

https://twitter.com/dineshdsouza/status/1433044837146710019?s=21

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #653 on: September 01, 2021, 02:19:39 pm »
He was missing his sippy cup.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #654 on: September 01, 2021, 02:25:06 pm »
I haven't heard him say anything else about it...I sent him an email with the enlarge pic of Biden's wrist showing NO rosary bracelet.... :shrug:

No sure if that has anything to do with it..he probably doesn't read his emails.

I also sent him a message @mystery-ak but I was not so nice.  I basically told him that it was just this sort of shit that caused me to turn him off after years of being a faithful follower.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #655 on: September 01, 2021, 02:25:46 pm »
John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox
The @StateDept acknowledges its own journalists were left behind in Afghanistan: "We did not forget about USAGM employees and their families, nor will we. These employees have served the United States.....We remain keenly focused on getting them out, safely. “
10:14 AM · Sep 1, 2021
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 02:55:36 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #656 on: September 01, 2021, 02:34:04 pm »
John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox
The @StateDept
 acknowledges its own journalists were left behind in Afghanistan: "We did not forget about USAGM employees and their families, nor will we. These employees have served the United States.....We remain keenly focused on getting them out, safely. “
10:14 AM · Sep 1, 2021

Just damn....   the last time I remember this many of ongoing contradicatory statements in WH power base was in June and July 1974.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #657 on: September 01, 2021, 02:38:12 pm »
He sort of did say a little bit more about it:

https://twitter.com/BretBaier/status/1432747899721601040
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #658 on: September 01, 2021, 02:50:51 pm »
He sort of did say a little bit more about it:

https://twitter.com/BretBaier/status/1432747899721601040

Does that tweet translate into a retraction on his show today?  We'll see.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #659 on: September 01, 2021, 02:51:06 pm »
She cites a Reuters article, Exclusive: Before Afghan collapse, Biden pressed Ghani to ‘change perception’

This is a perception that was passed on to Americans on the ground in Afghanistan.  We have seen one poster here blame the victims for getting stranded in Afghanistan, arguing that they should have known better.  Yet this Administration along with the State Dept was pushing the false narrative that everything was OK, and that the Taliban was in check.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #660 on: September 01, 2021, 04:03:45 pm »
This is a perception that was passed on to Americans on the ground in Afghanistan.  We have seen one poster here blame the victims for getting stranded in Afghanistan, arguing that they should have known better.  Yet this Administration along with the State Dept was pushing the false narrative that everything was OK, and that the Taliban was in check.
But why should they have "known better"?
Because on Biden's previous watch Benghazi happened?
Should they have known they'd be thrown under the bus in a New York second if they somehow became inconvenient for the Administration?
Has the US Government fallen so far that it will sell out American citizens so quickly?

At least when Democrats are in control, that appears to be the case.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #661 on: September 01, 2021, 04:41:31 pm »
Videos: Taliban Parades Captured U.S. Military Hardware

Taliban fighters on Wednesday gleefully paraded outside the city of Kandahar with captured American vehicles and weapons abandoned by President Joe Biden during his chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, the Agence France-Press (AFP) reported, confirming the authenticity of images of the display.

Many videos that will make you sick
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/09/01/videos-taliban-parades-captured-u-s-military-hardware/
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 04:45:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #662 on: September 01, 2021, 04:57:34 pm »
Videos: Taliban Parades Captured U.S. Military Hardware

Taliban fighters on Wednesday gleefully paraded outside the city of Kandahar with captured American vehicles and weapons abandoned by President Joe Biden during his chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, the Agence France-Press (AFP) reported, confirming the authenticity of images of the display.

Many videos that will make you sick
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/09/01/videos-taliban-parades-captured-u-s-military-hardware/

All this hardware was lined up in a row like a parking lot..they could have destroyed it all by air if they wanted but I bet this was negotiated by the Biden team, giving it to the Taliband...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #663 on: September 01, 2021, 04:59:43 pm »
Andrew Pollack
@AndrewPollackFL
·
3h
Some of America's greatest foreign policy failures have been with Joe Biden in the White House:

Benghazi & Kabul.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #664 on: September 01, 2021, 05:00:11 pm »
Ronny Jackson
@RonnyJacksonTX
·
1h
On a call with Afghan President Ghani in July, Biden told him to LIE “to project a different picture” of the war.

At the same time, Biden was repeatedly LYING to the American public.

The result of Biden’s LIES was 13 brave Americans losing their lives.

HE NEEDS TO RESIGN!
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

« Reply #665 on: September 01, 2021, 05:01:31 pm »
Ronny Jackson
@RonnyJacksonTX
·
1h
On a call with Afghan President Ghani in July, Biden told him to LIE “to project a different picture” of the war.

At the same time, Biden was repeatedly LYING to the American public.

The result of Biden’s LIES was 13 brave Americans losing their lives.

HE NEEDS TO RESIGN!

BIDEN LIED
13 DIED

That would make a good bumper sticker.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #669 on: September 01, 2021, 05:37:23 pm »
Andrew Pollack
@AndrewPollackFL
·
3h
Some of America's greatest foreign policy failures have been with Joe Biden in the White House:

Benghazi & Kabul.

Biden has a perfect record! F'd up EVERYTHING he's touched for 50 years!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #670 on: September 01, 2021, 06:01:32 pm »
I know. I've been on Twitter far too much, as it is. My favorite idiotic comment was on Facebook, however, from a local woman who used to be in radio, commenting on the site of another local radio guy. She said she loved Biden for his compassion.  :pondering: Not sure on which planet she now resides, but she's seeing a different Biden than we.

Being on Twitter and FB is like wading around in a sewer to find an occasional gold nugget. I know because I'm guilty @mountaineer

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #672 on: September 01, 2021, 06:59:25 pm »
Rep. Jody Hice
@CongressmanHice
·
11m
The Biden Administration stranded U.S. journalists in Afghanistan...

Maybe now the mainstream media will finally help us hold this White House accountable!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #673 on: September 01, 2021, 06:59:51 pm »
Kristina Wong 🇺🇸
@kristina_wong
·
36s
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin: "No operation is ever perfect."
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO