Author Topic: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 13841 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #625 on: September 01, 2021, 12:56:38 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1432857283562590215

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

“...Things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” President Biden told Afghanistan President Ghani during a July phone call.

Biden continued...

“And there is a need, WHETHER IT IS TURE OR NOT, there is a need to project a different picture.”

8:15 PM · Aug 31, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1432859758952812547

« Reply #627 on: September 01, 2021, 01:01:07 am »
Hannity is talking about this phone call now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #628 on: September 01, 2021, 01:01:55 am »
pointing-up

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1432863640915517450

What was it Putz Head Schumer said?  "Piss of the IC and they have six ways from Sunday to get at you!"

Welcome to Hell, you retarded piece of shit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #630 on: September 01, 2021, 01:04:31 am »
What was it Putz Head Schumer said?  "Piss of the IC and they have six ways from Sunday to get at you!"

Rumors are Harris has a midnight appointment with her hairdresser and manicurist.   :smokin:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #631 on: September 01, 2021, 01:09:58 am »
Rumors are Harris has a midnight appointment with her hairdresser and manicurist.   :smokin:

I am so angry!  I worked the GOP Office today (It's Tuesday), and people were burning up the phone.   I see a significant uptick in the four-letter words on that phone, especially after hearing that retarded piece of shit screaming at them on the TeeVee.  "Victory!!!"  SPIT.

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #632 on: September 01, 2021, 01:11:43 am »
They are more angry than they were 11/4/20. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #634 on: September 01, 2021, 01:18:45 am »
They are more angry than they were 11/4/20.
Sure. They stole this office, and then did this?

Ill gotten gains never prosper..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

« Reply #635 on: September 01, 2021, 01:22:46 am »

Careful now, don't you know Joe lost his son Beau Biden in the Iraq war?

Offline corbe

« Reply #636 on: September 01, 2021, 01:28:47 am »
     I love it when they do this.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #637 on: September 01, 2021, 01:43:50 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #638 on: September 01, 2021, 01:44:52 am »
I call bull.  They knew exactly what they were doing, and intended to do it.
Well it was incorrect.

But not unintentional.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #639 on: September 01, 2021, 01:46:17 am »
Well it was incorrect.

But not unintentional.

Very true.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #640 on: September 01, 2021, 02:19:05 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1432857283562590215

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

“...Things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” President Biden told Afghanistan President Ghani during a July phone call.

Biden continued...

“And there is a need, WHETHER IT IS TURE OR NOT, there is a need to project a different picture.”

8:15 PM · Aug 31, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1432859758952812547

So Americans on the ground in Afghanistan were given a false narrative by the Biden coup that everything was A-OK, and there was no need for panic.  The Afghan government had everything under control, and there was no push to evacuate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #641 on: September 01, 2021, 03:27:29 am »

The jokes about my Lovers must cease.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #642 on: September 01, 2021, 01:37:53 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #643 on: September 01, 2021, 01:47:17 pm »
When you've lost Piers Morgan ...

Visit Twitter.  There's millions out there who are defending this SOB, like it is a last stand.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #644 on: September 01, 2021, 01:47:17 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #645 on: September 01, 2021, 01:48:37 pm »
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://embed.air.tv/v1/iframe/PVYzZBm1QWymEuJapbFFhg?organization=LJ10S7THQdSjR0yQuzEugw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is Baier still standing by his bs Biden "Rosary Beads" claim?

I think he wants to be Chris Wallace when he grows up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #646 on: September 01, 2021, 01:50:40 pm »
Visit Twitter.  There's millions out there who are defending this SOB, like it is a last stand.
I know. I've been on Twitter far too much, as it is. My favorite idiotic comment was on Facebook, however, from a local woman who used to be in radio, commenting on the site of another local radio guy. She said she loved Biden for his compassion.  :pondering: Not sure on which planet she now resides, but she's seeing a different Biden than we.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #647 on: September 01, 2021, 01:53:28 pm »
The UK is considering incorporating Afghan special forces evacuated from Kabul into the British army

Afghan troops evacuated from Kabul could be incorporated into the British Armed Forces.

UK ministers are considering the proposal, the Telegraph reported.

Afghan officer cadets are already enrolled at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.

more
https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-considering-incorporating-afghan-troops-from-kabul-into-british-army-2021-8
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #648 on: September 01, 2021, 01:56:28 pm »
Is Baier still standing by his bs Biden "Rosary Beads" claim?

I think he wants to be Chris Wallace when he grows up.

I haven't heard him say anything else about it...I sent him an email with the enlarge pic of Biden's wrist showing NO rosary bracelet.... :shrug:

No sure if that has anything to do with it..he probably doesn't read his emails.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #649 on: September 01, 2021, 02:05:43 pm »
Jen Psaki dodges question about Biden looking at his watch when slain servicemembers returned to U.S., and brushes off criticism from Gold Star families 'because he knows first hand what it's like to lose a child'

Jen Psaki sidestepped a question on whether Biden looked at his watch during slain U.S. service members ceremony
    Relatives of the service members who died in an ISIS-K attack in Kabul last week said President Biden was dismissive and rude during the transfer ceremony
    The father of one marine said that the president appeared to be checking his watch repeatedly during the dignified transfer
    Much of the criticism of Biden's behavior was around how much time he spent talking about his own experience grieving the death of his son, Beau Biden
    Psaki defended Biden saying he 'knows firsthand what it's like to lose a child' and that families of the fallen 'have the right to convey whatever they would like'

By Alastair Talbot For Dailymail.Com

Published: 23:33 EDT, 31 August 2021 | Updated: 01:08 EDT, 1 September 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9945459/Jen-Psaki-dodges-question-Biden-looking-watch-slain-service-members-returned-US.html
Support the USO