Author Topic: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 13857 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #600 on: August 31, 2021, 10:08:35 pm »
Has Biden confirmed this was part of the plan?  (From Russa State News)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RT_com/status/1432750037327437829?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 10:10:58 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #601 on: August 31, 2021, 10:09:57 pm »
Lisa Boothe
@LisaMarieBoothe
·
1h
I have never thought less of a human being than Joe Biden. He is dumb, a liar, and a heartless scumbag.

Mark Levin just made the same points.   :smokin:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #602 on: August 31, 2021, 10:11:42 pm »
How dare you do or say anything to darken Biden's victory lap over his stunningly successful Afghan withdrawal! /s
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #603 on: August 31, 2021, 10:12:50 pm »

It may help you understand the actual circumstances on the ground if you fight the urge to see the stranded Americans through the prism of a wine glass in an Italian Ristorante outside Baltimore.

:bighug:

:beer:

LOL!  I saw what you did there!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #608 on: August 31, 2021, 10:24:09 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #609 on: August 31, 2021, 10:32:22 pm »
Has Biden confirmed this was part of the plan?  (From Russa State News)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RT_com/status/1432750037327437829?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Is that one of the C-130s we gave them?  That's another plane that could have been used to fly American citizens out.  But it sat there empty, while American citizens were denied entry into the airport.  Now it can be filled with explosives and used in a kamikaze attack on our airbase in Qatar or Saudi Arabia.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #610 on: August 31, 2021, 10:33:12 pm »
Watch reporter hit Psaki with quote from sister of slain Marine: ‘You can’t F up as bad as he did…’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAMeI3wfGsI&ab_channel=TheWhiteHouse
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #611 on: August 31, 2021, 10:35:53 pm »
‘We Were Ready’: Biden Claims His Administration Was Prepared For Afghan Government To Fall As Quickly As It Did

https://rumble.com/embed/vjb1gm/?pub=4
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #612 on: August 31, 2021, 10:39:52 pm »
‘We Were Ready’: Biden Claims His Administration Was Prepared For Afghan Government To Fall As Quickly As It Did

https://rumble.com/embed/vjb1gm/?pub=4

I could have sworn during his first speech on his failed mission that he stated that there was no way to prepare.  Maybe I was just having one Biden's blank moments??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #613 on: August 31, 2021, 10:47:59 pm »
I could have sworn during his first speech on his failed mission that he stated that there was no way to prepare.  Maybe I was just having one Biden's blank moments??

Nope that was one of the original talking points...there was no way for anyone to prepare for how quickly the Talibanwould take over and how quickly the Afghan government and army would fold.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online libertybele

« Reply #614 on: August 31, 2021, 11:44:42 pm »
Nope that was one of the original talking points...there was no way for anyone to prepare for how quickly the Talibanwould take over and how quickly the Afghan government and army would fold.

I was being sarcastic, but in this situation, I should put my sarcasm on hold.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #615 on: September 01, 2021, 12:11:40 am »
I was being sarcastic, but in this situation, I should put my sarcasm on hold.

Not at all, @libertybele
    We, as Conservatives, need your sarcasm now more than ever.  These times seem bleak enough indeed and we need all the Laughs we can get.   

44444heart
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #616 on: September 01, 2021, 12:15:52 am »
And there are reports as well from private organizations that the State Department is pressuring friendly countries around Afghanistan to deny landing rights to the groups still trying to fly people out.
Yeah, well, funny thing about aircraft. They always manage to land, somewhere, somehow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #617 on: September 01, 2021, 12:30:49 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
9m
Anyone else find it discomforting that we've heard the name 'Beau' more times in the past week from our Commander in Chief than any of the names of the 13 service members who he let die?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #618 on: September 01, 2021, 12:32:30 am »
Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain
·
3h
This is extremely difficult for me to say:

I once thought I truly knew Joe Biden and he helped me through pain and grief, for which I am grateful.

This man on tv giving this speech, I do not recognize this man. God help our country. God help the Americans we have abandoned.

Welcome to the party Meghan
Support the USO

BassWrangler

« Reply #619 on: September 01, 2021, 12:33:54 am »
Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain
·
3h

I once thought I truly knew Joe Biden and he helped me through pain and grief, for which I am grateful.

This man on tv giving this speech, I do not recognize this man. God help our country. God help the Americans we have abandoned.

That land whale is dumb as they come...

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

« Reply #621 on: September 01, 2021, 12:39:20 am »
 I am hoping that he will make a documentary. He does a good job at conveying the truth.

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1432817240089432069

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #622 on: September 01, 2021, 12:47:01 am »
Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain
·
3h

Screw you, you fat pig.  You and your drug-addled Mommy both demanded Shortbus Joe over a successful President, so you can rot in Hell.  Let's see how Stolen Pain Pill Cindy reacts from her shiny new perch at the UN, courtesy of your non compos mentis pal Biteme.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #624 on: September 01, 2021, 12:48:24 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis