Author Topic: SERIOUSLY?Joe Biden’s delusional Secretary of State says “we promised a responsible end so Afghanist  (Read 88 times)

rangerrebew

SERIOUSLY?Joe Biden’s delusional Secretary of State says “we promised a responsible end so Afghanistan can never again become a haven for terrorists”

August 29, 2021 by BareNakedIslam Leave a Comment
I guess Antony Blinken’s idea of “terrorist-free responsible end” to the 20-year war in Afghanistan includes leaving the Taliban (terrorists), and their friends from ISIS and Al-Qaeda, $83 billion in abandoned state-of-the-art US military weapons, equipment, vehicles, and helicopters, not to mention a list of the names and addresses of Americans in Afghanistan and the thousands of Afghanis who helped the US military.

https://barenakedislam.com/2021/08/29/seriously-bidens-delusional-secretary-of-state-says-we-promised-a-responsible-end-so-afghanistan-can-never-again-become-a-haven-for-terrorists/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
That's why the Biden regime protected the Taliban from aerial attacks and dumped enough weapons on the Taliban to easily wage war for a hundred years, and pay for it.  Don't you wish Joe was on our side?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

That's why the Biden regime protected the Taliban from aerial attacks and dumped enough weapons on the Taliban to easily wage war for a hundred years, and pay for it.  Don't you wish Joe was on our side?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I wish the State Department, DOJ and 535 members of Congress were on our side.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.