Author Topic: Taliban Buys Hunter Biden Painting For Presidential Palace  (Read 477 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Taliban Buys Hunter Biden Painting For Presidential Palace
« on: August 28, 2021, 09:41:08 pm »
KABUL—After a long week conquering Afghanistan, the Taliban has taken over the presidential palace in Kabul, and is so happy to finally enjoy the luxury of beds and electricity and bathrooms that they have been deprived of for so long as they hid out in the harsh mountains for twenty years. But after just a few days of getting settled in, the Taliban has found the decor "ostentatious" and "stuffy." 

“Now that we are firmly in control of our beautiful country after a mostly peaceful week of conquering the very smart Afghan army, we want to kick back and relax in surroundings that more accurately express our deep inner feelings and desires,” said Taliban spokesman Ahlahoopalala Benzaziahllah.

After a quick internet search of "paintings perfect for terrorists who want an in with the US president" the Taliban assistant in charge of buying things like paintings, influence, and good press, discovered the paintings by the famous painter Hunter Biden. 

https://babylonbee.com/news/taliban-buys-hunter-biden-painting-for-presidential-palace
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Re: Taliban Buys Hunter Biden Painting For Presidential Palace
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 11:13:07 pm »
 :osama:: art lover
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 11:18:53 pm »
Maybe Hunter can be the Taliban's personal artist  :laugh:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2021, 11:41:55 pm »
I love Babylon Bee.  For me, it helps to fill the void left by the passing of Rush.  His humor is what I miss most about him.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 11:59:41 pm »
I love Babylon Bee.  For me, it helps to fill the void left by the passing of Rush.  His humor is what I miss most about him.

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 08:21:22 pm »
I created http://WhenCrapIsArt.blogspot.com at least twenty years ago and have been updating it periodically. Hunter Biden's dreck is no different than many other paint slingings shown what have sold for millions of dollars.

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 02:20:20 pm »

When I first heard Rush back in the late 80s on the otherwise reliably liberal KGO, my first reaction was to think his show might be an anti-conservative satire. My second reaction was, "I wish I could get away with being that scarcastic and funny!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.