Author Topic: In Response To Afghanistan Disaster, Pelosi Begins Impeachment Proceedings Against President Trump  (Read 338 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has announced Congress will be taking action immediately as the situation in Afghanistan rapidly deteriorates. To hold those responsible for the evacuation debacle, Congress will consider articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

"Good morning, Thursday morning," Pelosi said during a press conference this morning, which was Thursday morning. "We're facing a dire situation in Afghanistan, and that means we as Congress need to do our duty to hold those responsible accountable for their horrible, horrible actions. That's why, effective immediately, I'm introducing articles of impeachment against the president. President Donald Trump."

Pelosi says Trump being impeached a third time won't actually accomplish anything. But, she says, it will send a clear message to Trump that she doesn't like him, which is the important thing. "He didn't get the message the first two times," she said. "Now the world will know for sure that the orange man truly is bad."

"The walls are closing in. We got him this time."

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-response-to-afghanistan-disaster-pelosi-begins-impeachment-proceedings-against-president-trump
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has announced Congress will be taking action immediately as the situation in Afghanistan rapidly deteriorates. To hold those responsible for the evacuation debacle, Congress will consider articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

"Good morning, Thursday morning," Pelosi said during a press conference this morning, which was Thursday morning. "We're facing a dire situation in Afghanistan, and that means we as Congress need to do our duty to hold those responsible accountable for their horrible, horrible actions. That's why, effective immediately, I'm introducing articles of impeachment against the president. President Donald Trump."

Pelosi says Trump being impeached a third time won't actually accomplish anything. But, she says, it will send a clear message to Trump that she doesn't like him, which is the important thing. "He didn't get the message the first two times," she said. "Now the world will know for sure that the orange man truly is bad."

"The walls are closing in. We got him this time."

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-response-to-afghanistan-disaster-pelosi-begins-impeachment-proceedings-against-president-trump

What?  . Oh crap, just saw a SATIRE......worthless writing in these times! 

SAME AS ANY LEFTIST, MEDIA ...NEWS!   

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

What?  . Oh crap, just saw a SATIRE......worthless writing in these times! 

SAME AS ANY LEFTIST, MEDIA ...NEWS!

You are so easy and predictable.  Non American
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The Bee nails it again.... Deep Sarcasm that cuts deep.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

The Bee nails it again.... Deep Sarcasm that cuts deep.

I dunno. I think it fairly realistic that some D staffer suggested doing this, but Pelosi or some other D Congress Critter turned it down, saying that Trump has been out of office too long.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I dunno. I think it fairly realistic that some D staffer suggested doing this, but Pelosi or some other D Congress Critter turned it down, saying that Trump has been out of office too long.

My take is that Pelosi or some other Congress Critter suggested doing this, but a low-level staffer had to remind them that Trump had been out of office too long.  wink777
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell