Author Topic: Biden announces plans to give pay raise to federal employees  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden announces plans to give pay raise to federal employees
« on: August 27, 2021, 08:43:08 pm »
By Amy B Wang
and
Eric Yoder

Today at 4:35 p.m. EDT

President Biden on Friday announced plans to give all federal civilian employees an average 2.7 percent pay raise, consistent with the increases he had proposed in his 2022 budget.

″I have determined that for 2022, the across-the-board base pay increase will be 2.2 percent and locality pay increases will average 0.5 percent, resulting in an overall average increase of 2.7 percent for civilian Federal employees,” Biden wrote in a letter to congressional leaders Friday.

The adjustments would take effect “on the first day of the first applicable pay period beginning on or after January 1, 2022,” Biden added.

The president cited a U.S. Code that authorized him to implement pay adjustments for civilian federal employees if, because of “national emergency or serious economic conditions affecting the general welfare,” he deemed them appropriate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/27/biden-announces-pay-raises-federal-employees/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden announces plans to give pay raise to federal employees
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 06:10:34 am »
Wrecking Ball Joe stumbles from one self made crisis after another, but he stops to give all civilian employees a raise.  Perhaps that is one way to reduce would be whistleblowers. 

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 10:54:30 am »
If dear leader wishes to benefit federal employees he could give a press conference
and concede the stolen election, name names of organizers, and other specific
information he has.

Tell the citizens, that he and his party has outlived its usefulness and recommend
the dim members of his party in the House and Senate resign. He could donate his
net worth to those families that were killed in dim controlled cities during his
campaign and administration. That is, give his 10% back.

But Joe is no leader.

Not sure that would keep him out of hell, but he has few options.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 10:57:00 am by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2021, 11:18:09 am »
2.7% is a slap in the face and is a bad joke that is not funny just like Traitor Joe himself.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 05:07:39 pm »
2.7% is a slap in the face and is a bad joke that is not funny just like Traitor Joe himself.
Slap in the face eh? And just what was it when SS recipients received a whopping 1.3% for this year. I say slap em up along the side of the head, most of them are as useless as tits on a bull.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2021, 06:33:33 pm »
Slap in the face eh? And just what was it when SS recipients received a whopping 1.3% for this year. I say slap em up along the side of the head, most of them are as useless as tits on a bull.
I.3% for SS recipients is also a slap in the face. I think it's funny when people that have no idea what they are talking about mouth off on a subject.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2021, 09:29:45 pm »
Golly, I guess I am not supposed to express an opinion you disagree with or hurts your feelings **nononono*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANvYB93u2g
Hey I know, maybe next time include in your post who can respond and what qualifications you feel they should have. Being a taxpayer of quite a few decades I feel qualified to have an opinion on the bloated size of federal employees. Are they all lazy and worthless? Hell no not by any means, but they should have pay increases that are merit based not what has been going on, that ways the ones who work diligently and produce receive better increases while those that don't get nothing, improve or get the boot. That's the way it works in the private sector and for good reason.

One more parting thought, if you don't want to see my comments there is a dandy function you can use.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 09:37:48 pm by GtHawk »

Online rustynail

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2021, 10:15:04 pm »
2.7%?  I may have to reconsider not taking their 'vaccine'.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2021, 11:04:40 pm »
I wonder how many federal employees worked at all during the shamdemic shutdown.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2021, 12:29:44 am »
I wonder how many federal employees worked at all during the shamdemic shutdown.
The Marine base where I worked everyone worked through the shamdemic.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2021, 01:13:06 am »
I am sure there are plenty of federal employees with a solid work ethic that did their jobs, what I wonder is how many we still paid full salary and benefits to while they sat on their behinds.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2021, 02:20:52 am »
Bill Gates and elitist globalist tipped their hands about their intentions of vaccines a decade ago.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2010/07/07/conspiracists-accuse-bill-gates-seeking-mass-sterilization

Jones’ attack on Gates was preceded by a March 1 post on his website, prisonplanet.com, by British conspiracist Paul Joseph Watson. In it, Watson writes: “Quite how an improvement in health care and vaccines that supposedly save lives would lead to a lowering in global population is an oxymoron, unless Gates is referring to vaccines that sterilize people.” Watson goes on to allege that Gates wants vaccines to “sterilize people,” which Watson writes “is precisely the same method advocated in White House science advisor John P. Holdren's 1977 textbook Ecoscience, which calls for a dictatorial ‘planetary regime’ to enforce draconian measures of population reduction via all manner of oppressive techniques, including sterilization.”

The deniers have screamed don't believe it, BUT Joe and democrats are determined to ram vaccines down YOUR throats/arms even though that have already admitted the vaccines often don't work.  Gates proclaimed vaccines would be a great way to sterilize the human populace 10 years ago,  Still Biden democrats demand you be forced to take them!  Odd, eh?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 02:23:17 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2021, 03:35:21 am »
No problem! All he has to do is print it,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2021, 03:43:45 am »
Wrecking Ball Joe stumbles from one self made crisis after another, but he stops to give all civilian employees a raise.  Perhaps that is one way to reduce would be whistleblowers.

obama did the same....just a 3rd term for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA...with o;biden.   Everything is just another obama ploy.