Author Topic: Live Thread 5: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 8736 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Live Thread 5: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #950 on: August 30, 2021, 02:44:27 am »
Cernovich
@Cernovich
 · 15m
To do damage control for its child killing, “senior military officials and members of the intelligence community,” will claim they didn’t kill any kids, they really did kill ISIS-K (will have to make up some names), and anyone questioning this is spreading disinformation.

Just blame secondary explosions for the "collateral damage". That way it is ultimately the fault of the IED makers.
Easy peasy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #952 on: August 30, 2021, 02:46:48 am »
Matthieu Aikins
@mattaikins
 · 7m
Good morning, Kabul. Reports of rockets launched against the airport this morning, and we heard the roar of what sounded like a C-RAM…
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #955 on: August 30, 2021, 02:48:36 am »
Bruno Maçães
@MacaesBruno
·
1m
Replying to
@MacaesBruno
Kabul is now a warzone
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #958 on: August 30, 2021, 03:36:29 am »
So, am I getting this correct:

"Bloody Hands" Biden orders a tit-for-tat retaliatory strike

The strike kills innocent Afghans, including several children

The Pentagon flat-out lies about it and says the vehicle they were in was carrying multiple suicide bomber vests

Is that correct?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #960 on: August 30, 2021, 07:41:11 am »

In every joke there is a seed of truth.

There is no way possible all of this is 'accidental' or 'coincidental'.
It cannot be explained away by simple incompetence.

Leaving multiple billion dollars of military equipment in enemy hands is not an oversight.
Sending the Taliban a list of all the people in Afghanistan who are associated with America or who supported the American effort there is not an oversight.

There is some group in the White House and State Department which is ACTIVELY supporting the Taliban.
Biden has nothing to do with it. Biden is an old senile fool who is still fighting CornPop in his dreams.
There is no rational explanation for all of this other than active support for the Taliban fighters, and Islamic terrorists worldwide.

The Taliban will certainly distribute all of those weapons and technology worldwide to Islamic extremists across the globe.
Those weapons will certainly turn up in Beruit, Gaza, West Bank, Pakistan, India, Malasia, Turkey, Russia, Mexico, and many more.
Anywhere/everywhere across the globe where there are Islamic extremists or insurgents of any kind, these weapons will be found.

And the American Government is trying to convince me that this was a 'mistake'. I simply cannot believe that.
No. This was a deliberate act coordinated by someone or some group inside the American Government to make this happen.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 07:43:45 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #961 on: August 30, 2021, 07:57:26 am »

In every joke there is a seed of truth.

There is no way possible all of this is 'accidental' or 'coincidental'.
It cannot be explained away by simple incompetence.

Leaving multiple billion dollars of military equipment in enemy hands is not an oversight.
Sending the Taliban a list of all the people in Afghanistan who are associated with America or who supported the American effort there is not an oversight.

There is some group in the White House and State Department which is ACTIVELY supporting the Taliban.
Biden has nothing to do with it. Biden is an old senile fool who is still fighting CornPop in his dreams.
There is no rational explanation for all of this other than active support for the Taliban fighters, and Islamic terrorists worldwide.

The Taliban will certainly distribute all of those weapons and technology worldwide to Islamic extremists across the globe.
Those weapons will certainly turn up in Beruit, Gaza, West Bank, Pakistan, India, Malasia, Turkey, Russia, Mexico, and many more.
Anywhere/everywhere across the globe where there are Islamic extremists or insurgents of any kind, these weapons will be found.

And the American Government is trying to convince me that this was a 'mistake'. I simply cannot believe that.
No. This was a deliberate act coordinated by someone or some group inside the American Government to make this happen.

:yowsa: That is exactly correct IMHO @240B
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #962 on: August 30, 2021, 09:38:41 am »
If we can 'drone strike' civilians and children while calling them potential terrorists, then why can't we 'drone strike' some of the aircraft and equipment we left behind? This is a deliberate planned arming of the Taliban for some hidden reason which I cannot possibly guess.

America could still destroy most or at least some of the equipment given to our enemy. And yet, America refuses to do it. If that is not intentional then nothing is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #963 on: August 30, 2021, 01:09:11 pm »
If we can 'drone strike' civilians and children while calling them potential terrorists, then why can't we 'drone strike' some of the aircraft and equipment we left behind? This is a deliberate planned arming of the Taliban for some hidden reason which I cannot possibly guess.

America could still destroy most or at least some of the equipment given to our enemy. And yet, America refuses to do it. If that is not intentional then nothing is.
Exactly!  How the heck do you leave PLANES to the enemy?  One would think they could at least be flown out, unless of course they were undergoing maintenance.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #964 on: August 30, 2021, 01:16:34 pm »
I would bet whatever convinced him has a dollar sign in front of it, if it isn't in Bitcoin...

Given the fact that he has never given a crap about how we got out of a conflict as long as we just got out going back to our withdrawal from Vietnam...and including how he botched how we left Iraq to now...I just don't think he gives a crap as long as he can get his political "win".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #965 on: August 30, 2021, 01:16:46 pm »
Exactly!  How the heck do you leave PLANES to the enemy?  One would think they could at least be flown out, unless of course they were undergoing maintenance.
Some of those planes were for the Afghan Air force, and maintained by contractors who left the country June 29th. Chances are they were no longer fully operable after six weeks with no maintenance, especially if they were being used. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_EMB_314_Super_Tucano
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #966 on: August 30, 2021, 01:18:57 pm »
If anyone hasn't heard it yet...the mother of one of the Marine's killed at the Kabul airport...Rylee McCollum called the Andrew Wilkow show friday and all I can say is...WOW!  "Sackless dementia ridden dirtbag" is how she described him.

And for some strange reason right about the time I was listening to that call on the replay yesterday...someone was cutting onions in the back seat of my car.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #967 on: August 30, 2021, 07:03:31 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Convicted rapist reached the U.S. on Afghan evacuation flight
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, August 30, 2021

A man who’d been convicted of rape and had previously been deported from the U.S. was allowed to board an Afghan evacuation flight and reach America, according to law enforcement sources.

At a time when American citizens are having trouble catching flights out of Kabul, Ghader Heydari made it on an Ethiopian Airlines charter flight for evacuees.

The 47-year-old was flagged by border officials on his arrival at Dulles Airport, who appear to be the first to have spotted his criminal and immigration history and derailed his entry. ... Washington Times

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

« Reply #968 on: August 30, 2021, 07:06:37 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Convicted rapist reached the U.S. on Afghan evacuation flight
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, August 30, 2021

A man who’d been convicted of rape and had previously been deported from the U.S. was allowed to board an Afghan evacuation flight and reach America, according to law enforcement sources.

At a time when American citizens are having trouble catching flights out of Kabul, Ghader Heydari made it on an Ethiopian Airlines charter flight for evacuees.

The 47-year-old was flagged by border officials on his arrival at Dulles Airport, who appear to be the first to have spotted his criminal and immigration history and derailed his entry. ... Washington Times

Well at least they caught him and denied entry.

BassWrangler

« Reply #969 on: August 30, 2021, 07:07:25 pm »
If anyone hasn't heard it yet...the mother of one of the Marine's killed at the Kabul airport...Rylee McCollum called the Andrew Wilkow show friday and all I can say is...WOW!  "Sackless dementia ridden dirtbag" is how she described him.

And for some strange reason right about the time I was listening to that call on the replay yesterday...someone was cutting onions in the back seat of my car.

Would love to hear it. Please share a link to the audio if you find one.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #970 on: August 30, 2021, 07:22:40 pm »
Would love to hear it. Please share a link to the audio if you find one.

Let me see what I can find.

BassWrangler

« Reply #971 on: August 30, 2021, 09:24:00 pm »
Thread locked. Please continue with "Live Thread 6: The Fall of Afghanistan"

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,446990.0.html