Author Topic: Politico: Biden Administration is 'Gaslighting' on Afghanistan  (Read 166 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
One big barometer of how far Joe Biden's credibility has fallen in the wake of his Afghanistan disaster is that even Politico is now calling his credibility into question. An example of this is a Tuesday article by Lara Seligman, Alex Thompson, and Alexander Ward which shreds the  administration's public stance versus the reality on the ground in "‘The definition of gaslighting’: As chaos unfolds at Kabul airport, Biden team projects calm."

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2021/08/26/politico-biden-administration-gaslighting-afghanistan
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Politico: Biden Administration is 'Gaslighting' on Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 04:55:44 pm »
All of the recent posturing was just undone this morning.  New ball game.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 05:09:29 pm »
The only thing they are gaslighting is failure and hubris.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 05:14:41 pm »
Biden-ites can criticism Biden all they want, as Trey Gowdy says, you can't take out  Biden with impeachment before the mid-terms. Democrats covered themselves with wall to wall dirt bags if you do try to remove Biden.  They set it up that which ever way you turn your screwed.  Last election really screwed America severely, theres a price to be paid for such massive willful stupidity.  The warnings were ample, the denials/deniers severe.
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
A fool isn't happy until the fool is a fool unto death.  Importing diseases and jihad terrorist,the folly will make itself clear soon enough.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 05:21:35 pm »
Enough with impeachments.  They do nothing to advance conservative agendas, values, and policies.  They are a distraction from the real work that is needed for America to fulfill its Manifest Destiny. 
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 11:58:24 pm »
Yeah, impeachments only work on Republicans when democrats attack them, not the other way around.  Lets make the world comfortable and safe for democrats to get away with whatever they so will!
 ////00000////  0000dancing 0000dancing 0000dancing 8black day forblackjihad
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 11:59:17 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions