Author Topic: Attempts to rescue Christians being thwarted by State Dept...  (Read 992 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Attempts to rescue Christians being thwarted by State Dept...
« on: August 26, 2021, 02:36:53 am »
This just aired. Conditions deteriorating in real time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t-mso_gagI
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 02:41:47 am by AllThatJazzZ »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline libertybele

Re: Attempts to rescue Christians being thwarted by State Dept...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 02:52:12 am »
This just aired. Conditions deteriorating in real time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t-mso_gagI

Thank you for sharing!  The situation is very dire. Glenn Beck with millions of dollars backing the effort has tried.  Please watch the video.. There are at least 30,000 Americans with passports....that now mean nothing.

One thing is clear.  Our government is absolutely lying!!
God help those left behind.  Who will save America??? 

I now greatly worry for the safety of Glenn Beck and his team.  I don't see things ending well.  8888crybaby
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 03:15:54 am »
This is extremely disturbing and what Beck is telling us is indisputable.  I question if he's going to make it out of there.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 03:17:47 am »
Praying for GB and all the people of the Nazarene Fund.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 03:20:53 am »
Praying for GB and all the people of the Nazarene Fund.

Yes I am praying as well!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 01:35:42 pm »
Stranded at the airport
Private efforts to save at-risk Afghans, including Christians, are hitting U.S. roadblocks in Kabul
by Mindy Belz
August 25, 2021
Afghan Christians have spent nearly four days outside the gates of the Kabul airport trying to board flights to safety. Among a group that began with more than 100 people are 22 leaders in the Afghan church whom the Taliban have identified and in some cases targeted with its Aug. 15 takeover of the city.

U.S. forces have repeatedly turned away Afghan Christians at airport entrances, despite the group’s following instructions from the State Department and U.S. military. Unable to return to their homes due to Taliban checkpoints, members of the group—including children and at least two pregnant women—have for two nights slept on the ground nearby, waiting for permission to enter the airport and board flights they’ve been assigned to. A Taliban fighter stationed at the airport shot one man in the group Wednesday. He sustained minor injuries.

By early Wednesday, 31 people from the group had been allowed into the airport. But the team that’s working to secure the Afghans’ evacuation is growing increasingly worried: Many believe the Afghans have only about 48 hours to make it aboard departing flights before the U.S. forces begin to close out operations at the chaotic airport, turn over operations to the Taliban, and themselves exit.  ...

With members of the Afghan Christian community now living in the United States, Nadine Maenza, chairman of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), helped coordinate the effort. On Monday USCIRF, an independent commission charged with advising the State Department, in a statement called on the Biden administration to include Afghan religious minorities in its evacuation efforts and to prioritize them for refugee resettlement.

Aircraft, funding, and additional coordination came from aid groups that have worked in Afghanistan, including Mercury One, a nonprofit headed by a U.S. Air Force veteran that has successfully rescued Christian and Yazidi women from ISIS- and al-Qaeda-controlled territory in Iraq and Syria. The group receives funding from the Nazarene Fund operated by radio and television host Glenn Beck.

Mercury One confirmed it was part of the operation, and a source with the organization (not named for security reasons) said the group has evacuated 1,940 people from the Kabul airport since Monday, with a fifth planeload of evacuees departing Wednesday.  ...
More, including photos, at WORLD
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 03:10:54 pm »
I’ve been watching Beck this morning. Heart wrenching.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 03:42:02 pm »
My car radio was very staticky this morning, so I couldn't hear what Beck was saying. He was talking to someone in or near Afghanistan, who said when it's safe he'll spill the beans on the horrendous things the Biden administration (Milley, et al.) are doing. Can anyone fill me in?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 04:08:46 pm »
My car radio was very staticky this morning, so I couldn't hear what Beck was saying. He was talking to someone in or near Afghanistan, who said when it's safe he'll spill the beans on the horrendous things the Biden administration (Milley, et al.) are doing. Can anyone fill me in?

@mountaineer

That was Chad Robichaux. This is his organization.
http://www.mightyoaksprograms.org/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 04:12:34 pm »
Thanks.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2021, 06:55:00 pm »

I didn't get a chance to finish listening to his broadcast as well ... but I keep hearing Glenn's message in the back of my mind from last night and he was very emphatic about his message:  Our government is lying!!! 

Sen. Cotton is trying to help.

Obviously the U.S. has a complete disaster on their hands  with an obviously incompetent president  -- you would think that 535 members of Congress would try to move mountains to get Americans and our allies out!!! Nope.  Everyone is sitting on their butts not doing a damn thing!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 06:55:52 pm by libertybele »

Offline mrclose

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2021, 11:47:10 pm »
@mountaineer

That was Chad Robichaux. This is his organization.
http://www.mightyoaksprograms.org/

He and Jim Lechner were on Sean Spicer's show today, Newsmax.

He told the story about unloading a bus of people at the airport that his team had saved.
The 82nd commander in charge, told him to put them back on the bus and LEAVE!!

I was so Pi$$ed!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2021, 12:41:53 am »
He was on Tucker a few mins ago.  Riveting.  Our Gov is evil
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2021, 12:53:38 am »

I saw that.  Notice Beck isn't saying what country he's in. He's not safe nor are the Christians he's trying to get out.

Keep praying!!! Please keep praying!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2021, 12:55:34 am »

I watched it too... our own government trying to stop this... 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 12:57:16 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2021, 01:08:12 am »

They didn't reach out to the Yazidis, either.  Just let them be butchered.

It's Obama & Crew. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2021, 01:11:12 am »

He relayed that yesterday in the you tube video that @AllThatJazzZ posted.  Our own government is leaving behind thousands of Americans and I think it likely that the troops that were just sent over to secure the airport may not make it out of there.

Then what? How does the Biden administration deflect that? Other than lie? 

535 members of Congress and so far, no one is holding him accountable.  We have a few  members speaking out, but they need to ban together and either invoke the 25th or impeach. I would hope that we have some Democrats and RINO's with a conscience still. If not, how do they live with themselves??

Perhaps  that's why Kamel was put in place; they know she'll be even worse and so they keep Joe in??  I don't know what to think.

I haven't trusted our government for a very long time and now I know my feelings were not unfounded.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2021, 01:14:31 am »
They didn't reach out to the Yazidis, either.  Just let them be butchered.

It's Obama & Crew.

I think that's the general consensus. Bammy's transformation of America; leading from the sidelines.  Let's face it, Joe doesn't have enough brain cells connecting long enough to make a decision on his own of this magnitude. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2021, 04:25:50 am »
Beck's biggest threat is our own government.  I wouldn't be the least surprised if they were to cap him.

EVERY CHRISTIAN left in Afghanistan will be brutally killed.

Here comes the 2nd modern day Caliphate, perhaps 100 times worse than the one in Syria/Iraq.  More remote, surrounded on 3 of 4 sides by friendly tyrannical nations.  Just does not bode well for western civilization.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2021, 06:05:19 am »
Beck's biggest threat is our own government.  I wouldn't be the least surprised if they were to cap him.

EVERY CHRISTIAN left in Afghanistan will be brutally killed.

Here comes the 2nd modern day Caliphate, perhaps 100 times worse than the one in Syria/Iraq. More remote, surrounded on 3 of 4 sides by friendly tyrannical nations. Just does not bode well for western civilization.

@jafo2010

And one has nukes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2021, 03:14:55 pm »
The headline is fundie propoganda. Attempts to rescue ANYBODY are being thwarted by the US State Dept.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2021, 09:29:45 pm »
Jazz said:
"And one has nukes"

That one will be taken out by India when the time comes.
(it almost came already, several years' back...)

Offline bilo

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2021, 09:40:45 pm »
@jafo2010

And one has nukes.

This is going to be the next crisis, nuclear weapon proliferation. You can bet the Saudi's will be buying nuc's the second Iran has a working bomb. Taiwan is a good bet to be n the market as well.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2021, 02:39:22 am »
The headline is fundie propoganda. Attempts to rescue ANYBODY are being thwarted by the US State Dept.

@sneakypete

I don't understand. Fundie propoganda?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2021, 02:50:43 am »
@sneakypete

I don't understand. Fundie propoganda?

@AllThatJazzZ

Bible Thumper.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!