Author Topic: Can’t Make This Up… As Afghanistan Implodes Joe Biden Warns Americans to Social Distance During Hurr  (Read 262 times)

rangerrebew

Can’t Make This Up… As Afghanistan Implodes Joe Biden Warns Americans to Social Distance During Hurricane
By Jim Hoft
Published August 23, 2021 at 12:10pm

You really just can’t make this up…
Joe Biden warned Americans on Sunday to make sure they social distance during a hurricane.

Biden made the remarks as Tropical Storm Henri was blasting New York and New England.

Advertisement - story continues below

Biden started talking about wearing masks and social distancing on Sunday during his TelePrompter speech on the Afghanistan quagmire.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/cant-make-afghanistan-implodes-joe-biden-warns-americans-social-distance-hurricane/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If any of you have seen the movie Idiocracy, Biden's government is Idiocracy on Steroids!!!

To think we have 3.5 to 7.5 years of this fool in charge is extremely demoralizing.

If he runs again, he will get elected as long as we continue to use electronic voting.  The last election was FIXED!!!  100% certain in my mind. 

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
With Biden and his democrat party buddies having huge party celebrations along with world jihad terrorists celebrating trashing America that it well might never recover. People are quite likely to see just how bad Biden and the democrats are, leading thousand of America to the slaughter by Bidens buddies he trusts, the Taliban. They are betting on Biden dementia giving Biden and the democrat party get out of jail card,and walk away unscathed.  I would bet heavily, Americans are going to be far more offended than the democrats realize.  Like the attack on Pearl Harbor,  Americans can have a long memory and be willing to pay a terrible price to get justice.  There current party may end in far more tears than those lead to the slaughter (and their families, IN AFGHANISTAN.
Let those currently providing Biden with the alibis be damned!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

With Biden and his democrat party buddies having huge party celebrations along with world jihad terrorists celebrating trashing America that it well might never recover. People are quite likely to see just how bad Biden and the democrats are, leading thousand of America to the slaughter by Bidens buddies he trusts, the Taliban. They are betting on Biden dementia giving Biden and the democrat party get out of jail card,and walk away unscathed.  I would bet heavily, Americans are going to be far more offended than the democrats realize.  Like the attack on Pearl Harbor,  Americans can have a long memory and be willing to pay a terrible price to get justice.  There current party may end in far more tears than those lead to the slaughter (and their families, IN AFGHANISTAN.
Let those currently providing Biden with the alibis be damned!
1/2 of the American people are DCP disciples. They are braindead sheeple and if Traitor Joe makes it through 4 years he will be re elected by them again. Americans in general are extremely stupid.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The dems think that the majority of Americans are so stupid they will fall for this babbling bullshit and forget about the debacle in Afghanistan.

Offline libertybele

The dems think that the majority of Americans are so stupid they will fall for this babbling bullshit and forget about the debacle in Afghanistan.

You called it exactly correct; babbling bullshit! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
  You called it exactly correct; babbling bullshit!
That's from a Casey Ryback quote in Under Siege one of the few Segal movies I can watch, Erika Eleniak Hubba Hubba! But Babbling Bullshit does well describe that comes from Biden on down.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe learned from the Taliban that some times you just have to get tough with the masses to get through to them.
Its easy to learn from the tapes coming from Afghanistan.
Will the democrats get smart and declare all their politicans after winning an election have dementia.  The rule of tyrant monarchs is now understood even by village fools!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions