Author Topic: White House Calls Fox News Host ‘Disgusting’ After Saying Jill Biden ‘Failed’ America  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Calls Fox News Host ‘Disgusting’ After Saying Jill Biden ‘Failed’ America

Jacob Bliss
23 Aug 2021

The press secretary for first lady Jill Biden called Rachel Campos-Duffy, a Fox News host and former Rep. Sean Duffy’s (R-WI) wife, “disgusting” after the host said Jill “failed the country.”

Campos-Duffy, over the weekend while hosting Fox News’s Fox & Friends, said that Jill failed the United States by lettiong “mentally frail” Joe Biden, her husband, run for president:

[Some can] wonder who are the people responsible for putting someone [Joe] this incompetent and frankly this, you know, mentally frail, in this position, um and that’s, yes of course the media and many poeple are saying and you had some poeple on your show this week that were suggesting it was Susan Rice, and Obama, and maybe Valerie Jarrett.

I’m sorry as a poltical spouse, I can’t help but look at Jill Biden. No one knew better his state of mind than Jill, Dr. Jill Biden, and if you ask me the most patriotic thing Jill Biden could have done was to tell her husband, to, to love her husband and not let him run in these, in this mental state that he’s in. I think she failed the courtry as well.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/23/white-house-calls-fox-news-host-disgusting-after-saying-jill-biden-failed-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Campos-Duffy is correct.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Campos-Duffy is correct.

Yes she is and Fox will probably suspend/fire her for her statement.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Yes she is and Fox will probably suspend/fire her for her statement.
You're probably right. She can go to Newsmax. I, along with quite a few others, quit watching Fox news.

Online dfwgator

Guess she found out what happens...when people stop being polite...and start getting real.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Edith" didn't like being called out.  Pizz on her
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

She not only 'let' him run, she led him to the podium when he couldn't find it himself & ran interference when he ran into reporters asking tough questions.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
"Edith" didn't like being called out.  Pizz on her

She wanted the fame and glory of being First Lady and she could give two schlitz about her husband.  Either that or those that wanted Joe in place, told her she would be wise to follow what they wanted her to do.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

Elder abuse is kind of disgusting, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org