Author Topic: Report: Taliban ‘Fatwa’ Bans Male and Female Students from Sharing Classrooms  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Taliban ‘Fatwa’ Bans Male and Female Students from Sharing Classrooms

Breccan F. Thies
24 Aug 2021

Taliban leaders in Afghanistan’s western Herat province issued their first fatwa — a formal Islamic ruling — since retaking control of the country, segregating government and private university classrooms by gender, according to a Saturday report from the Khaama Press News Agency.

Mullah Farid, the Taliban’s head of higher education, reportedly said co-educated classrooms are “the root of all evils in society.”

Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid in his first press conference vowed that “The Islamic Emirate [Taliban-controlled Afghanistan] is committed to the rights of women within the framework of Sharia,” while assuring the “international community” that women “can have activities in different sectors and different areas on the basis of our rules and regulations.”

Mujahid added that “there’s not going to be any discrimination against women, but of course within the frameworks that we have. Our women are Muslim. They will also be happy to be living within our frameworks of Sharia.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/education/2021/08/24/report-taliban-fatwa-bans-male-female-students-sharing-classrooms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Cultural diversity and tolerance?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does this mean they are allowing females to go to school?...I doubt it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But what about goats and camels, are they still allowed?