Author Topic: Proud Boys leader sentenced to five months behind bars in DC jail  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Aug 23, 2021 5:21 PM EST
Proud Boys leader sentenced to five months behind bars in DC jail

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio faces 155 days for burning a Black Lives Matter sign late last year and for his possession of two high-capacity magazines.

Nick Monroe The Post Millennial
August 23, 2021 5:21 PM 2 mins reading

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio is sentenced to approximately five months in jail after authorities apprehended him earlier this year amidst the fallout of the 2020 election. Days before the Capitol Hill riot, Tarrio was arrested in Washington over charges of property destruction, which came about from an earlier incident.

It was then the cops found the magazines on him. Then on Dec. 12, the Proud Boys gathered in DC to protest the election results. It was then Tarrio burned a Black Lives Matter banner belonging to Asbury United Methodist Church.

When it came to the high-capacity magazines, Tarrio told the court he was selling the items to a customer "who was [...] traveling to DC on Jan 6."

A BuzzFeed News reporter live tweeted the proceedings and described Tarrio as showing remorse for what he did. Enrique said he doesn't even carry around a pocket knife anymore, let alone the pair of high-capacity magazines that got him in trouble to begin with. However, Judge Cushenberry thought otherwise. He accused Tarrio of being about self-promotion and having a previous awareness of the law.

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/proud-boys-leader-sentenced-to-five-months-behind-bars-in-dc-jail?utm_campaign=64469
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Proud Boys leader sentenced to five months behind bars in DC jail
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 01:47:25 pm »
Hm I thought burning flags was protected political speech.

Americans seem to be OK with our leftist overlords keeping political prisoners now. This ought to end well.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 01:50:55 pm by skeeter »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Proud Boys leader sentenced to five months behind bars in DC jail
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 02:06:19 pm »
Did he have a permit from the Fire Department to burn something within DC city limits?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.