Author Topic: Biden Accidentally Says Kamala Harris Is ‘Gonna Be’ A Female President ‘Pretty Soon’  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKNG: Biden Accidentally Says Kamala Harris Is ‘Gonna Be’ A Female President ‘Pretty Soon’

"It's one thing for somebody say that and keep pounding that in the head of your five granddaughters as well, but to, guess what, until they see it until they watch, it becomes real then."
   by Gabriel Keane   
August 23, 2021

Democrat President Joe Biden appeared to suffer a slip of the tongue on Monday, implying that Vice President Kamala Harris may become the first female President by stating, “that’s why we have a female Vice President of the United States of America, who’s gonna be, we’re gonna have some [female] presidents pretty soon.”

“My two daughters were born, that you can do anything a man do,” Biden said on Monday. “It’s one thing for somebody say that and keep pounding that in the head of your five granddaughters as well, but to, guess what, until they see it until they watch, it becomes real then.”

https://twitter.com/TwitchyTeam/status/1429894082705432580

more
https://nationalfile.com/breakng-biden-accidentally-says-kamala-harris-is-gonna-be-a-female-president-pretty-soon/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online rustynail

Why not?  We are already in hell.

Offline Killer Clouds

It was the DCP plan all along. It's common knowledge that Traitor Joe was never going to make it through his first term.

Offline skeeter

It was the DCP plan all along. It's common knowledge that Traitor Joe was never going to make it through his first term.
Harris was always gonna be president and Gavin Newsom was to be appointed her VP. We'll see if he's still their golden boy after CA's recall election.

Offline Killer Clouds

Harris was always gonna be president and Gavin Newsom was to be appointed her VP. We'll see if he's still their golden boy after CA's recall election.
With all the DCP disciples here in Kalifornia it's almost certa8n Newsom won't be recalled. People are too stupid to see the truth.

Offline skeeter

With all the DCP disciples here in Kalifornia it's almost certa8n Newsom won't be recalled. People are too stupid to see the truth.
This state is irredeemably corrupt. The rat party has probably already printed enough ballots to beat the recall.

But Newsom may come out of it damaged goods.

Offline Killer Clouds

This state is irredeemably corrupt. The rat party has probably already printed enough ballots to beat the recall.

But Newsom may come out of it damaged goods.
That might be the case but it's doubtful. Here in Kalifornia they're running ads calling it the Republican recall or the Trump supporter recall. If you want to get an idea how stupid Kalifornia voters are get on YouTube and watch Mark Dice. The other day he was having people sign a petition to repeal the 1st amendment and people were signing it. He has quite a few videos similar to that and people comment and sign the petition. He obviously isn't serious but it really is scary that people are just that stupid.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"Gavin Newsom was to be appointed her VP. We'll see if he's still their golden boy after CA's recall election."

Good call on Newsom.
He's probably at the top of the list, or at least in the "top 3" to heat up her seat once she "moves up"...

Online mountaineer

Hillary's rested and ready for her closeup. Make her VP, and she'll make sure Kammie gets Arkancided.

More pics at Daily Mail
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 11:50:37 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hillary is looking good.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Looks frumpy to me.  And saying she looks good in the same sentence, isn't that an oxymoron?

Newson and Cuomo were both golden boys for the Democommies.  BUT, Cuomo will be indicted at some point, and Newson, I say he loses in California.  If he doesn't, they used the ones and zeroes in their electronic voting system to fix the election.  I think the folks of CA have had enough.

Their tax base has taken a huge hit.  Many fleeing CA are business owners who have said enough bullsh*t already!!!

Offline Killer Clouds

Looks frumpy to me.  And saying she looks good in the same sentence, isn't that an oxymoron?

Newson and Cuomo were both golden boys for the Democommies.  BUT, Cuomo will be indicted at some point, and Newson, I say he loses in California.  If he doesn't, they used the ones and zeroes in their electronic voting system to fix the election.  I think the folks of CA have had enough.

Their tax base has taken a huge hit.  Many fleeing CA are business owners who have said enough bullsh*t already!!!
You don't know the people of Kalifornia. The ones with the ability to leave are not the ones that elected Newsom. The ones that are here by choice are the ones that elected him. The homeless and illegal aliens elected him. Not to mention all the braindead DCP disciples that elected him. I can't stand Newsom but I don't see him being recalled.

P.S. I'm leaving Kalifornia sometime next year FINALLY!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 04:13:32 am by Killer Clouds »