Author Topic: UK Sharia Council Scholar: ‘Every Muslim I Know’ Celebrating Taliban Victory  (Read 125 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UK Sharia Council Scholar: ‘Every Muslim I Know’ Celebrating Taliban Victory

Jack Montgomery 24 Aug 2021

UK Islamic Sharia Council (ISC) scholar Khola Hasan told the BBC that “every Muslim” she knows is celebrating the Taliban’s victory in Afghanistan.

Hasan, who has appeared in several programmes about so-called “sharia courts” in Britain, serving as a “judge” on what is supposed to be one of the more moderate examples of such institutions, claimed that the Taliban has “grown up” during 20 years of insurgency using hostage-taking, prisoner massacres, child suicide bombers, and insider attacks to retake Afghanistan.

“They’re learning. That’s not an easy thing to do, to come from hundreds of years of one way practising your faith, and then suddenly exposed to different ways to think, ‘oh maybe we got it wrong’,” she said in comments to BBC Radio 4, as quoted by MailOnline — as if the Taliban had given any indication that it any way regrets the way it ruled in the past.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/08/24/uk-sharia-council-scholar-every-muslim-i-know-celebrating-taliban-victory/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34