Author Topic: Honest Democrat Exposes Pelosi: She’s Rigging Elections! Updated  (Read 326 times)

rangerrebew

Honest Democrat Exposes Pelosi: She’s Rigging Elections! Updated

By
Staff Writer

on
August 22, 2021

We often talk about ‘projection’ on this blog and how it is the skeleton key to understanding American politics, especially anything the Democrat Party does or says.

For those not familiar, projection is when you accuse your adversary of the very thing you are, or are about to do.

For instance, when Pelosi called Trump a ‘domestic enemy’ and accused him of ‘treason’ that was really a confession of her own crimes and intentions to commit treason.

When Democrats accuse Trump of trying to orchestrate a coup, it’s only because that is what they were in the middle of completing.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/08/honest-democrat-exposes-pelosi-shes-rigging-elections/?utm_source=BS-Mailer-BW-MASTER-4-8-21-ALL&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:43872430&utm_campaign=Honest%20Dem%20Exposes%20Pelosi:%20She%E2%80%99s%20Rigging%20Elections%20Updated

rangerrebew

Re: Honest Democrat Exposes Pelosi: She’s Rigging Elections! Updated
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 12:32:40 pm »
Is she REALLY the one rigging the elections or is she willing to take the fall for who is actually rigging them?  It would seem fairly clear she won't be re-elected Speaker, even if she is re-elected to her seat, so I really have to wonder if she is willing to "outed" as the evil one - for a price?  I mean there is little doubt she is involved at high levels but is she the real puppet master? :shrug:

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 04:44:22 am »
Is she REALLY the one rigging the elections or is she willing to take the fall for who is actually rigging them?  It would seem fairly clear she won't be re-elected Speaker, even if she is re-elected to her seat, so I really have to wonder if she is willing to "outed" as the evil one - for a price?  I mean there is little doubt she is involved at high levels but is she the real puppet master? :shrug:

There is no single "puppet master."  There is no need for one.
The vast majority of "Democratic" politicians are fully on board with the illegality.
They ALL want to plunder America!  They ALL want to seize unlimited power!
Their leaders serve only to bring some coordination the attacks
that ALL of them want to carry out.
You could call it "dictatorship by committee."
They are very much like a street gang.
They ALL want to do the things they're doing!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 04:45:59 am »

There is no single "puppet master."  There is no need for one.
The vast majority of "Democratic" politicians are fully on board with the illegality.
They ALL want to plunder America!  They ALL want to seize unlimited power!
Their leaders serve only to bring some coordination the attacks
that ALL of them want to carry out.
You could call it "dictatorship by committee."
They are very much like a street gang.
They ALL want to do the things they're doing!

If I had to choose a fictional model, the Borg come to mind...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 04:51:48 am »
What party is the democratic party? It's not the Republicans and it sure as hell isn't the DEMOCRATS

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2021, 12:21:04 am »
The election was rigged? C'mon i was one of the first to assert election fraud was so, and had to argue for half a year over Biden stooges and useful fools on our side,and those that stooge for Biden still do, as he is innocent without sin. I've had a belly full of that crap too!  When do useful fools tire of being fools?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2021, 12:46:37 am »
The election was rigged? C'mon i was one of the first to assert election fraud was so, and had to argue for half a year over Biden stooges and useful fools on our side,and those that stooge for Biden still do, as he is innocent without sin. I've had a belly full of that crap too!  When do useful fools tire of being fools?
I believe if you examined those here who said as much, they were asserting that it is not a matter of what you KNOW, but what you can PROVE, especially in a court of Law.

For various reasons, ranging from the cowardice of the Chief Justice and others at SCOTUS on down the judicial food chain, that opportunity has not been presented.

I and most are convinced the election was stolen, but we have to prove it, and to do that evidence must be examined in court. That has not happened. No case has been decided on merits, only denied "standing" or summarily dismissed without discovery. It does not help that from the DOJ on down the prosecutorial aspects of this are controlled by those perpetrating the fraud.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2021, 02:43:22 am »
It's aggravating and tiresome the way 'some' members continue to insult others for not thinking and marching in lock step the way they do.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 02:52:21 am »
It's aggravating and tiresome the way 'some' members continue to insult others for not thinking and marching in lock step the way they do.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

:thumbsup:

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2021, 03:17:23 am »
Its just sickening how some members insist on being right, and it doesn't matter one whit of consistency of being right.  Just as its sickening how some people continue to go along with lies and liars, deceivers and betrayers and their opinions are usually consider more valid than those who are usually right.  If the wrong can't get the benefit of the doubt every time, and the right cannot be doubted every time, what's the point ? ? ?   It worked really well last election and Jan 6th didn't it?  Shirley it can work as well over Afghanistan and Biden, RIGHT?
God weeps at the folly, and those that lockstep for Satan and his minions, while denying they are who they are.
As the good book says, the Reprobate  are given over to believe a lie(s).
 ////00000////
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 03:21:32 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions