Author Topic: Zero Accountability: Report Says Joe Biden Plans No Firings over Afghanistan  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Zero Accountability: Report Says Joe Biden Plans No Firings over Afghanistan

Charlie Spiering 22 Aug 2021

President Joe Biden will not fire anyone in his administration over the chaotic U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, according to an Axios report.

Citing, “people familiar with the matter,” Axios reported that senior national security and intelligence officials can rest easy in their jobs despite their failure not only to anticipate a complete collapse of the legitimate Afghan government but also to plan for a smooth exit from the country.

A number of top officials have been at the forefront of Biden’s staggering failure, including Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, and CIA Director William Burns.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/22/zero-accountability-report-says-joe-biden-plans-no-firings-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

The one that needs to be fired is China Joe himself!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The one that needs to be fired is China Joe himself!!
No, Joe will be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize as he pulled out occupying troops and stopped a civil war by supplying the Taliban with the weapons to win.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How can you fire yourself?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Sad, but predictable

Watch our NATO allies reaction to no firings
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

No, Joe will be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize as he pulled out occupying troops and stopped a civil war by supplying the Taliban with the weapons to win.

Sounds about right.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
No accountabilities!  For what?  Bidens plans for Afghanistan played out exactly as he planned it, except Biden intended he would have no accountabilities, and is now receiving due recompense he thought he could wiggle out of.  As Joe said democrats got away with pulling the rug out from under South Vietnam,why shouldn't Joe get away with Afghanistan NOW?
Rebels in league with democrats last year were busy burning cities down, and they got away with that.  Co-vid, Jan 6th pretend insurrection, Afghanistan,  Why would Joe expect all of a sudden he couldn't get away with it ?
Joe denied Afghanistan is Vietnam II, and Joe has lied throughout. Dead give-away, and many are dying and so will many more, deniers will own rivers of innocent blood.

Joes plan to arm world terrorism and ship them here is going without a hitch as is the other side, trashing America and its allies.  Russia is getting richer selling us oil we don't really need, thanks Joe.  The Russians and Chinese are getting very well prepared for WWIII, thanks to Joe and Hitlery selling the Russians so much nuclear material.  Like i warned, the day will come when the Russians send us some of that nuclear material back to us.  Mushroom clouds will abound.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 10:35:53 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions