Author Topic: Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”  (Read 401 times)

Online corbe

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her three-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”

BY KATE MCGEE AUG. 21, 2021

The wife of Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Allen West was arrested in Dallas County for allegedly driving while intoxicated Friday night, according to the Dallas Police Department and West himself.

Angela Graham-West, 61, was driving home from dinner at P.F. Changs with her three-month-old grandson when she was pulled over and arrested for a suspected DWI. She was charged with driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years old.

Graham-West was released from jail around 1 p.m. Saturday, according to West, who posted a video on Instagram early Saturday morning from the Dallas County jail. In the video, West angrily denied his wife had been drinking.

<..snip..>

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08/21/texas-candidate-allen-west-police/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The blood test results will tell.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She does not look impressive to me.  Lost a city council election by gathering just 270 votes. Even Kamala could have rounded up that many from just her -ahem- close personal friends.

Another Jamaican too.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

The blood test results will tell.

A false arrest lawsuit would be harmful to the bottom line of the City of Dallas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A false arrest lawsuit would be harmful to the bottom line of the City of Dallas.

The place was corrupt as hell when I left.  No indication It has gotten any better.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

The place was corrupt as hell when I left.  No indication It has gotten any better.

Even worse, the Cowboys play there.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Doesn't matter, the bell has been rung.

Does anybody really think West has a chance?  Maye this will take his attempt to split the party and hand the election to a Democrat out of the equation.

It's sad, because I always like Allen West...until a couple months or so ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Doesn't matter, the bell has been rung.

Does anybody really think West has a chance?  Maye this will take his attempt to split the party and hand the election to a Democrat out of the equation.

It's sad, because I always like Allen West...until a couple months or so ago.

DITTO.  I don't support West.  Just like Colin Powell was republican, then switched to demon-rat, for Obama. Always have 'race' issues.  Lloyd Austin....supports BLM, C.R.T. and gays in military.  Purging conservatives from military.  He is 'woke'. 
Sec. of Defense.  TOP DOG IN PENTAGON. Look at Afghanistan.  Enough.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Lab Results Show Allen West’s Wife Not Intoxicated When Arrested

Texas Scorecard by Robert Montoya August 24, 2021

https://texasscorecard.com/metroplex/lab-results-show-allen-wests-wife-not-intoxicated-when-arrested/

Questions surround DWI arrest.

A urine test shows Angela West wasn’t intoxicated when she was arrested by the Dallas Police Department for DWI. Test results from a blood sample taken by the police are pending, while a breathalyzer test was “inconclusive.”

On August 20, the Dallas Police Department arrested Angela West, wife of gubernatorial candidate Allen West for the charge of Driving While Intoxicated with a child under 15 (her grandchild). According to Juan Fernandez of DPD, she was stopped at 8:44 p.m. “for a traffic violation.” Angela West thinks the “violation”—driving over the shoulder of the road—occurred while she was interacting with her GPS. “I wasn’t driving any way other than straight before that,” she told Texas Scorecard. Dallas Police Chief Eddie Garcia said in a press conference Monday she failed to signal before entering the shoulder.

“The officer [later identified as Lydia Harris] had reasons to believe the driver may be intoxicated and performed a Standardized Field Sobriety test, which subsequently led to her arrest for DWI,” Fernandez continued. One of the tests was a breathalyzer. “The results … were inconclusive because the test wasn’t done properly,” Garcia said.

“I believe the officer believed she had probable cause to think the individual was driving while intoxicated,” he said.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No ill will toward West or his spouse, but his mere prescence and running for governor reeks of carpetbagging.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.