Author Topic: Lucas: If you think Biden is bad, imagine Harris as president  (Read 331 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lucas: If you think Biden is bad, imagine Harris as president
« on: August 21, 2021, 04:37:31 pm »

August 21, 2021 at 5:05 a.m.
President Joe Biden is lucky he has Kamala Harris as his vice president.

With her by his side, it means that there is no way Biden will be impeached once the Republicans, as expected, take over control of the House and maybe even the Senate, in 2022.

Were the incoming Republicans to impeach and convict Biden for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” or for incompetence over Kabul, or for scrubbing naked Russian hookers from Hunter Biden’s laptop, Harris would become president.

The only people cheering that would be the few thousand illegal immigrants still left in Central America who have not yet crossed the Rio Grande.

Even the most diehard of Republicans would not want to see Biden impeached and thrown out of office. Better the frequently befuddled incumbent leader you know than the frequently befuddled leader you don’t know.

One key reason why the Democrats did not move sooner to oust Republican President Richard Nixon  from the White House during the Watergate scandal was that it would have made Vice President Spiro Agnew president.

The Democrats and the establishment media in the early ’70s despised Agnew almost as much as they do Donald Trump today. And with good reason.

Agnew, who was Nixon’s hatchet man, used to call Democrats and liberals “pusillanimous pussyfooters“ and “hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs.” He would have accused the media of “fake news” if he had thought of it. Instead he labeled reporters “nattering nabobs of negativism.”

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/08/21/lucas-if-you-think-biden-is-bad-imagine-harris-as-president/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Lucas: If you think Biden is bad, imagine Harris as president
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 06:56:15 pm »
Spiro Agnew was known for "mean tweets" decades before there was a Twitter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 06:57:30 pm »

Too bad, he was also corrupt.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2021, 07:02:14 pm »

Yes, he was.  Took bribes when he was Governor of Maryland and failed to report the graft on his taxes.  He knew he was had when he plead "Nolo Contendere" to tax evasion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 10:28:27 pm »
I'm wondering if ol' white joe is gonna last until the 2022 elections.

kamala sutra may "ascend to the seat" by that time.
Although I sense she's gonna find sittin' on that one "a bit too hot to handle...."

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2021, 09:58:16 am »
She would be held accountable for the same mistakes.  Nobody wants to punish a feeble old man.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2021, 03:23:55 pm »
She would be held accountable for the same mistakes.  Nobody wants to punish a feeble old man.

And it seems the shield of race and gender isn’t working as well for a shield this time.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline unhappy republican

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2021, 08:02:56 pm »
Impeach Pelosi, then Harris, then Biden.

Biden is a fidiot !

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2021, 08:06:13 pm »

Well, he's from Maryland, so . . .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2021, 08:07:29 pm »
Impeach Pelosi, then Harris, then Biden.

Biden is a fidiot !

Welcome to TBR, @unhappy republican

Patrick Leahy is next in line.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline unhappy republican

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2021, 08:40:44 pm »
Thanks for the welcome.

From wikipedia:

Re: Nancy Pelosi
She is second in the presidential line of succession, after Vice President Kamala Harris.[1]

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2021, 09:05:35 pm »
Thanks for the welcome.

From wikipedia:

Re: Nancy Pelosi
She is second in the presidential line of succession, after Vice President Kamala Harris.[1]
I believe that is only if the President and VP die, if outtolunchbox Joe resigns or is removed by the 25th then the Cackler gets to select a VP which must be approved by both houses. The Queen of OldFarts doesn't automatically move up. At least that's how I understand it, been wrong before and will be wrong again but I'll never be as wrong as Joe Biden.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2021, 09:13:33 pm »

nattering nabobs of negativism.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2021, 05:29:57 am »
After JFK, Democrat veep candidates have ever been so bad they're like life insurance for POTUS.
(not saying LBJ was good, but he was mentally competent, despite policy.)
I believe that is intentional.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2021, 07:48:40 am »
Joe will not be replaced, no matter how bad he gets until DAY ONE of Year 3.  If replaced prior to that, Harris can only run one time.  Waiting until then, she gets to run twice, and use the electronic voting apparatus to insure victory.