Author Topic: Biden speaks, Biden lies.  (Read 242 times)

rangerrebew

Biden speaks, Biden lies.
« on: August 21, 2021, 04:34:04 pm »
Posted on August 20, 2021 by Paul Mirengoff in Afghanistan, Joe Biden
Biden speaks, Biden lies.

Joe Biden spoke to the media this afternoon about Afghanistan. His talk lasted about ten minutes and he took questions for 15-20 minutes.

Fact-checkers can have a field day with Biden’s talk, if they are so inclined. We’ll see if they are.

One statement that can’t withstand scrutiny, and it’s a central one, is Biden’s claim that America has no interest in remaining in Afghanistan because we went in for two reasons — to get Osama bin Laden (whose killing Biden recommended against carrying out when the opportunity arose) and to rid Afghanistan of al Qaeda — and we have accomplished both missions.

In fact, according to a U.N. report, al Qaeda is active in at least 15 Afghan provinces (and counting, would be my guess). So even if our only remaining national interest in Afghanistan were to keep al Qaeda out — and that’s not our only such interest — Biden isn’t telling the truth when he says this goal has been met and thus no longer justifies our presence.

Biden also promised that the U.S. will get all American citizens out of Afghanistan safely (“Any American [who] wants to come home, we will get you home,” he said). He added that he is working with the Taliban to make good on this promise. He thus effectively acknowledged that we will only be able to get all Americans home safely if the Taliban cooperates.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/08/biden-speaks-biden-lies.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+powerlineblog%2Flivefeed+%28Power+Line%29

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden speaks, Biden lies.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 12:04:59 am »
To lie, one must be able to distinguish between truth and falsehood.

I'm thinkin' that ol' white joe has actually passed (or is passing) beyond that point where he can tell the difference between the two of them.

He just parrots whatever is handed to him or comes up on the teleprompter.
And lately, he's having more and more difficulty doing that...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 01:07:09 am »
To lie, one must be able to distinguish between truth and falsehood.

I'm thinkin' that ol' white joe has actually passed (or is passing) beyond that point where he can tell the difference between the two of them.

He just parrots whatever is handed to him or comes up on the teleprompter.
And lately, he's having more and more difficulty doing that...
He was perfectly comfortable lying when he knew the difference. So it doesn’t matter to me if he can tell now, he’ll have to answer for his perfidity.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 03:06:52 am »
He was perfectly comfortable lying when he knew the difference. So it doesn’t matter to me if he can tell now, he’ll have to answer for his perfidity.
Not just comfortable, he actually believed his lies from day one and believes we should too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2021, 04:04:51 am »
Joes last line of defense is dementia.  If you think Joe is going to his abandon last line, get out of jail card, its not Joe thats the crazy one.  Joe is not and will not be that demented, bet on it!

Notice how democrats cry and bawl about foreigners at our southern border must for mercy and compassion be allowed the free flow of civilians across the borders.
Yet note how democrats have no mercy and compassion for thousands of Americans held hostage within the borders of Afghanistan by a merciless Taliban. Mercy and compassion forgotten when despised Americans are imprisoned by a merciless Taliban, they can't cross any borders,or even leave their rooms!  How convenient democrats abandoned those that voted for them, their own country men, but AS THEY ASSERT, NOBODIES TO BLAME, YOU CAN'T HOLD A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING!.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 04:54:51 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2021, 01:55:29 pm »
Democrat = lying hypocrite.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2021, 05:50:57 pm »
We have to deal with Joe as demented,or clueless giving Joe a pass, which clearly means double down,more of the same Joe,we won't blame you!
 :pigs fly: :laughingdog: :pigs fly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions