Author Topic: U.S. Space Force Awards An Additional $19 Million To SpaceX For A National Security Mission  (Read 262 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
TESLARATI by Evelyn Arevalo August 20, 2021

The United States Department of Defense (DoD) announced on Friday, August 20, that SpaceX received an additional $19 million ($19,226,072) dollars as part of a “bilateral modification” to cover costs of a previously awarded U.S Space Force 'USSF-52' (AFSPC 52) contract under the U.S. Air Force’s Space and Missile Systems Center National Security Space Launch (NSSL) program. “This modification incorporates a change in the contract requirements,” they wrote, without further details due to national security. All that is publicly known is that SpaceX will launch a classified payload(s) for the U.S. Space Force atop a powerful Falcon Heavy rocket sometime next year. When the contract was first awarded in 2018, it was worth $130 million, the new contract modification brings the contract's value total to over $149 million ($149,226,072). Work related to this national security mission will be performed in “Hawthorne, California; Kennedy Space Center, Florida; and McGregor, Texas, and is expected to be completed by April 14, 2022,” the DoD award announcement states.

More: https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesmanian-blog/airforcex

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't trust anyone in the government (even the military) to spend one cent correctly anymore.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.