Author Topic: Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Exonerated After Internal Investigation: Report  (Read 395 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Exonerated After Internal Investigation: Report

There are now no remaining open investigations into Babbitt's shooting.
By  Mairead McArdle

Aug 20, 2021   DailyWire.com

The Capitol police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during the Capitol riot on January 6 has reportedly been formally exonerated after the Capitol Police conducted an internal investigation, according to an internal document.

A memo from the commander of the Capitol Police’s Office of Personal Responsibility obtained by NBC News says that “no further action will be taken in this matter” after the officer was exonerated for his use of force, the outlet reported.

There are now no remaining open investigations into Babbitt’s shooting.

In April, the Justice Department announced that it would not pursue criminal charges against the officer, saying that it did not find that the officer had violated any federal laws. The officer’s name has not been made public.

“Officials examined video footage posted on social media, statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses to the events, physical evidence from the scene of the shooting, and the results of an autopsy,” the Justice Department said in an April 14 press release on its decision. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/capitol-police-officer-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-exonerated-after-internal-investigation-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

WRONG.   An unarmed, small woman, was no threat.  Michael Lloyd Byrd shot her. 

Online Hoodat

How many individuals on Ashli Babbitt's side of the door were deposed during the investigation?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

https://mobile.twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1429064985515339779

@Right_in_Virginia

Are you a masochist?   :laugh:

I clicked on the link and read thru the comments.   What a toilet, Twitter is.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Never, EVER read the comments ... EVER    :nono:   Most are from paid haters.

:laugh:  @DCPatriot

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This rule for Twitter goes double for anything published in the Daily Mail ...... They're good with breaking news and photos, but don't read anything under "Comments" @DCPatriot

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This rule for Twitter goes double for anything published in the Daily Mail ...... They're good with breaking news and photos, but don't read anything under "Comments" @DCPatriot

@Right_in_Virginia

I'm not on twitter.  In fact, ready to follow my little brother's lead and go out and buy a "flip phone"... no texts, no internet, no bullshit.    :laugh: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The capitol police investigated themselves and found that they had done nothing wrong. How novel!  /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Slide Rule

I must be reading these posts in reverse order. Wish I had read the above before reading some real
hate in their comments section. I don't subscribe to social media so I probably knew that, but still
there are some hateful people commenting on Twitter.

Paid haters, gets an amen.

Just served 2 weeks for posting cartoons on the pool forum.  I recycled a title from here. Political
Graphics.

We have had paid posters there also. It is easy to tell as they quit posting shortly after an election.
Generally there is less political action on a pool site than there is on a site with GOP in the title.

Wonder it the other site is under the gun by way of threats. I may ask the owner tomorrow as my
sentence is complete at 3 AM. I am the #2 poster on that site with 100k plus posts there.

Either he likes some of my items or there is a threat.
Plenty of time to sleep on it before stepping on my own dick.

@Slide Rule

« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 01:38:33 am by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline skeeter

Ask Lon Horiuchi how it goes after the authorities “exonerate” you.

Where is Lon, by the way?

Offline skeeter

@Right_in_Virginia

Of course it is. Look at the CEO, fer cryin out loud.

Offline LegalAmerican

The capitol police investigated themselves and found that they had done nothing wrong. How novel!  /s

:bingo:

Offline mikezpen

Where's the riot?