Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene seeks to impeach Biden over Afghanistan crisis  (Read 374 times)

Online libertybele

EVERY GOP should be coming forward and asking for his impeachment!!!

Marjorie Taylor Greene seeks to impeach Biden over Afghanistan crisis

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., introduced a trio of impeachment resolutions against President Biden on Friday, calling for him to be removed from office over his handling of the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan and other alleged offenses.

The freshman congresswoman accused Biden of "dereliction of duty" following the Taliban’s takeover, alleging he "failed to secure the extraction of thousands of American civilians and Afghan Allies" and "armed our enemies" by leaving U.S. military equipment in the country.

Greene also introduced resolutions targeting Biden’s handling of the crisis at the southern border and his extension of a ban on residential evictions despite concerns about the move’s legality.

"In seven short months, Joe Biden has caused America to lose the respect of the entire world. The evidence is clear and his actions are so egregious that he must be impeached," Greene said in a statement............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-impeach-biden-afghanistan-crisis
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene seeks to impeach Biden over Afghanistan crisis
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 11:56:42 pm »
No. High crimes and misdemeanors only.

Let the rats abuse the system for political ends.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 12:05:11 am »

I agree.

But I’m also of the position that someone needs to step in and fix his incompetence or these Americans in Afghanistan are going to be hostages
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2021, 12:06:05 am »
I agree.

But I’m also of the position that someone needs to step in and fix his incompetence or these Americans in Afghanistan are going to be hostages
Yes, but the means must be strictly Constitutional.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 12:21:59 am »
I agree.

25th Amendment.  He's just not mentally or physically capable of being president, period.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 12:53:14 am »
Yes, but the means must be strictly Constitutional.

And I also agree with this.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2021, 08:36:31 pm »
Here is an American.  In Afghanistan since June.  Goes back and forth.  HAROON. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADVRAKrEVNA

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2021, 08:40:02 pm »
This is why the RIGHTS fail.....doing it all by the book.  Never learn to,  just do it!   This is where TWO WRONGS....make a RIGHT.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2021, 08:48:12 pm »
And I also agree with this.

I think maybe the DEMS are probably ready for him to step down. It will be interesting to see how they get him to do it.

Online LMAO

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2021, 11:02:58 pm »
This is why the RIGHTS fail.....doing it all by the book.  Never learn to,  just do it!   This is where TWO WRONGS....make a RIGHT.

Always follow the US Constitution.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2021, 11:07:44 pm »

Agree on this one.  I don't think impeachment covers general incompetence.

25th amendment is a more apt way to go.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 11:10:52 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2021, 11:14:26 pm »
Agree on this one.  I don't think impeachment covers general incompetence.

:yowsa:

Online LMAO

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2021, 11:15:29 pm »

Yep

Even then, that would be difficult unless Biden is examined and deemed unfit. We shouldn't use it lightly as Democrats suggested it for Trump

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2021, 11:16:56 pm »
Yep

Even then, that would be difficult unless Biden is examined and deemed unfit. We shouldn't use it lightly as Democrats suggested it for Trump

True....  But, I am thinking a Biden in a drooling all over himself moment may be the offing, quicker than we realize
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34