Author Topic: Marcus Luttrell's message to Biden on Afghanistan: 'You need to go get our people'  (Read 63 times)

rangerrebew

Marcus Luttrell's message to Biden on Afghanistan: 'You need to go get our people'
'Lone Survivor' says US military ready and willing to drop in and pull everyone out
By Megan Gallen | Fox News

Marcus Luttrell to Biden on Afghanistan: Let’s go get our people

Former U.S. Navy SEAL and ‘Lone Survivor’ author Marcus Luttrell says the U.S. military is ready and willing to go in and get every American out of Afghanistan.

Former Navy SEAL and "Lone Survivor" author Marcus Luttrell told Fox News Thursday the U.S. military is ready and willing to go into Afghanistan and get every American out.

"We need to go get them," Luttrell said on "Fox & Friends." "Just send us back in there, we can do it… The problem is not whether or not we can do that job. We'll drop right in there and pull everybody out. We can do whatever you all want us to. It's just up to the American people how far you want to let us go."

As many as 15,000 American citizens may remain inside Afghanistan, struggling to get out, days after the Asian nation fell to control of Taliban terrorists, President Biden said Wednesday.

Luttrell, who was the only survivor of a Taliban ambush on his SEAL reconnaissance team in Afghanistan in 2005, said he understands how it feels to be afraid and wanting to get home.

"I've been there and I was trained and I was scared," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marcus-luttrell-afghanistan-biden-americans-stranded?yptr=yahoo