Author Topic: Pentagon pressed on why British paratroopers leaving Kabul airport to rescue citizens but Americans  (Read 702 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
txradioguy:
@christian I’m still waiting for you to back up this claim.

christian:
Odd, this is current  front page news, and you want me to bring you up to speed on what is easy to find news?   Dispel your ignorance with a easy EFFORT TO BE INFORMED.

https://www.voanews.com/usa/pentagon-chief-purges-defense-boards-trump-loyalists-out

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/biden-secretary-of-defense-moving-to-purge-the-military-of-white-supremacists
BIDEN’S SECRETARY OF DEFENSE IS MOVING TO PURGE THE MILITARY OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Breaking down Biden's plan to purge military of conservatives
https://www.foxnews.com › transcript › breaking-down-bi...

Odd, you can't get people on their Lewinsky knees to alibi/justify Biden, yet the Lewinsky-ers insist there are no biden supporters here?? ?

Biden trashes America, abandoned soldiers and civilians of ours and allies, and we are fed that manure wagon full of crap that Biden is innocent by way of insanity,but not to the point of losing his position in government.  In the short time biden has been in office he has plentifully showed his colors, his lock-steppers, wolves in sheeps clothing are marching strong to justify him, and turn their back on abandoned Americans.  they are who they are, below even Monicas status.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 03:49:40 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

Ask the Commander-in-Chief.  Heck, even the bloody French are sending vehicles out into Kabul to pick up people.

There goes all those jabs at the French for being weak and “surrender monkeys?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Slide Rule

What is this purging you're talking about.  Please link to a credible source of what you're talking about.

Otherwise you sound like your tinfoil hat needs to be re-wrapped.

Fools walk among us it would seem. I don't know you and your lack of fortitude to discover
news during a national news blackout seems strange. Strange for a person posting in a forum
with GOP starting the website.

You wouldn't be posting on a pool forum would you? Your style is identical to a
blockhead there.

I suppose we need all types and a blockhead will make a nice marker in the cemetery.

Ya need a better writer to copy from. Tinfoil hat went out with Grant.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Fools walk among us it would seem. I don't know you and your lack of fortitude to discover
news during a national news blackout seems strange. Strange for a person posting in a forum

blockhead there.

I suppose we need all types and a blockhead will make a nice marker in the cemetery.

Do you ever write a post that makes any f'n sense?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
christian:
Odd, this is current  front page news, and you want me to bring you up to speed on what is easy to find news?   Dispel your ignorance with a easy EFFORT TO BE INFORMED.

https://www.voanews.com/usa/pentagon-chief-purges-defense-boards-trump-loyalists-out

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/biden-secretary-of-defense-moving-to-purge-the-military-of-white-supremacists
BIDEN’S SECRETARY OF DEFENSE IS MOVING TO PURGE THE MILITARY OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS

One is normal when administrations change and the other is pure speculation. 

Scare headlines designed to suck people in just like it got you.

Breaking down Biden's plan to purge military of conservatives
https://www.foxnews.com › transcript › breaking-down-bi...

Considering I just retired last October and I still work in the Army as a civilian...I'm not seeing this purge you're rambling about.

Austin and company aren't going to be able to make it happen even if they were really trying...thankfuly.

Odd, you can't get people on their Lewinsky knees to alibi/justify Biden, yet the Lewinsky-ers insist there are no biden supporters here?? ?

Look jackass go peddle that particular line of bulls*t somewhere else.  Eff you and the horse you rode in here on for even insinuating what you just did in that crap just spewed.

Biden trashes America, abandoned soldiers and civilians of ours and allies, and we are fed that manure wagon full of crap that Biden is innocent by way of insanity,but not to the point of losing his position in government.

Who here is saying he's innocent or should remain in office?  Please point me to one person.

In the short time biden has been in office he has plentifully showed his colors, his lock-steppers, wolves in sheeps clothing are marching strong to justify him, and turn their back on abandoned Americans.  they are who they are, below even Monicas status.

And what are you doing about it?  What is your member of congress or senate doing about it?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

blockhead there.

There are people here that can verify my status posting on Conservative political forums going back to 2000.

I don't have to justify my conservative credentials to you or any of the other fake "uber conservatives" that slink in here to slime anyone who doesn't adhere to their John Birch political view.

GFYS and your blue font bullshit.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@christian I’m still waiting for you to back up this claim.

I don't think there was a purge just before this disaster blunder.  The purge that so damaged the GO corps happened between 2009 and 2017.  No need for another purge when you have fools like Austin and Milley in charge.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I don't think there was a purge just before this disaster blunder.  The purge that so damaged the GO corps happened between 2009 and 2017.  No need for another purge when you have fools like Austin and Milley in charge.

Exactly

Offline libertybele

Austin and Milley; part of the China Joe incompetent team.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Pentagon pressed on why British paratroopers leaving Kabul airport to rescue citizens but Americans aren't"

Leadership.