Author Topic: Harris' Vietnam Trip Is About More Than the White House Is Letting On  (Read 64 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris' Vietnam Trip Is About More Than the White House Is Letting On
By Becca Lower | Aug 19, 2021 3:15 PM ET

In a little-noted story published in late July, the White House announced that Vice President Kamala Harris planned to take a trip to the Pacific region, with diplomatic stops in both Vietnam and Singapore — a trip which we now know starts this Friday.

CNBC:

Vice President Kamala Harris will travel to Singapore and Vietnam next month to strengthen the U.S.’s relationship and economic ties with the Indo-Pacific region, the White House said in a statement on Friday.

[….]

The visit comes as the administration works to fortify regional ties with Southeast Asian nations, while pushing back on China’s influence in the region and globally.

Late Wednesday night, my colleague Jennifer Oliver O’Connell wrote about Harris — who was very vocal about being a historic role model for women and girls (and John Kerry-level haughty) on her trip to Mexico and Guatemala in June — suddenly going stone-cold silent in the face of brutality against women and girls by the Taliban. It was the talk of the conservative airwaves, as well it should be. But that isn’t the direction I’m going with on this.

There’s more to this than talk show fodder about “Hanoi redux,” as in the past 24 hours, the White House has pushed back, or as Fox News put it, doubled down on Harris’ Pacific escapade, while the Middle East and American credibility burns to the ground.

more
https://redstate.com/beccalower/2021/08/19/harris-vietnam-trip-is-about-more-than-the-white-house-is-letting-on-n429613
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Harris' Vietnam Trip Is About More Than the White House Is Letting On
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 09:03:09 pm »
Nah.... I have always believed, and still do, that biden is a throw away politician.  He will do the dirty deeds, and then will vanish taking the stank with him leaving harris clean to the left to take over and "save us".  Leaving DC is simply away to keep harris out of the fray...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Harris' Vietnam Trip Is About More Than the White House Is Letting On
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 09:06:23 pm »
Harris's trip is to solidify relations with SE countries to combat Chinese influence?

What possible thing can a cackling whore bring to the table that might cause the Chinese to pause its conquest of Taiwan or other nearby countries?

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington