Author Topic: We Are Witnessing Joe Biden’s Basement Doctrine -- Exactly as We Were Sold  (Read 203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We Are Witnessing Joe Biden’s Basement Doctrine -- Exactly as We Were Sold
By Brad Slager | Aug 19, 2021 4:15 PM ET

The surprise is not Joe Biden’s avoidance policy; it is that this has been sold to us with approval.

With a massive crisis of our making unraveling on a global stage, Joe Biden made a press appearance yesterday and addressed the nation.  “There are people who are dying, and will die, who don’t have to.” Heartfelt words full of drama, possibly, but there was a severe issue with this — this speech was not about Afghanistan. At all. In a rather stunning display of avoidance, the president chose this time to rehash tired mask debates and take potshots at GOP rival governors, who are daring to snub his directives. He took Wednesday’s speech to do nothing but score cheap political hits.

There was no mention at all of the disastrous fiasco in Afghanistan, no words of clarity on what the mission entails, no comments about the thousands of Americans entrapped in the eroding conditions. Joe Biden turned from the podium and walked off without fielding a single question, the simple image of his back turned to the cameras becoming a glaring metaphor.

more
https://redstate.com/bradslager/2021/08/19/we-are-witnessing-joe-bidens-basement-doctrine-exactly-as-we-were-sold-n429690
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article…

The simple image of his back turned to the cameras becoming a glaring metaphor.

That’s not the first time he’s done that and I have a feeling we’re going to see more of that behavior
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anything i would possibly say
You guys already know
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.