Author Topic: REPORT: Biden “Not Sleeping Well,” Says He Wants to Go Home to Delaware to Sleep  (Read 660 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay,
Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away,
Gone from the earth to a better land I know,
I hear their gentle voices calling “ol' white joe"

(apologies to Stephen C. Foster)

Online Hoodat

I'd be having sleep problems too knowing I've done the worst foreign botch job in maybe a 100 years.

Only a hundred?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'd be having sleep problems too knowing I've done the worst foreign botch job in maybe a 100 years.
Just think about dr Jill, how cans she sleep with Joe moaning and muttering 'why don't they love me mommy' all night. She just may decide being the mourning widow to be better after all and give Joe the long sleep with that pillow over his face.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Odd Joe is so demented he doesn't know what he is doing, Except every time he gets in a jam, he lies effectively, and slithers away.  Never saw a demented person that could lie so well and so often AND get away with so much criminal activity, treason as well.  Whos clueless here?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions