Author Topic: REPORT: Biden “Not Sleeping Well,” Says He Wants to Go Home to Delaware to Sleep  (Read 670 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OMG

REPORT: Biden “Not Sleeping Well,” Says He Wants to Go Home to Delaware to Sleep

by Collin Rugg
about 2 hours ago

According to a new report from conservative journalist Jack Posobeic, President Joe Biden is not sleeping well and wants to go home to Delaware after taking a separate vacation last weekend.

“Biden telling staff he wants to go back to Delaware. Hasn’t been sleeping well all this week. Thinks he will be more functional if he stays over at home in Wilmington,” Posobeic reported.

Just an hour after Posobiec dropped this tweet, WMAL News reported that Biden would in fact be going home to Wilmington, Delaware for a long weekend.

“President Biden, who has spent the last few days traveling between the White House and Camp David, is scheduled to head to Delaware for a long weekend,” WMAL News tweeted. “That’s according to the FAA’s website.”

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1428118810578489346

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/report-biden-not-sleeping-well-says-he-wants-to-go-home-to-delaware-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You can Sleep when you are dead Joe. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Schwab
@NikkiSchwab
·
19m
The @WhiteHouse
 called a lid at 3:36 p.m.

No eyes on Biden today.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline dfwgator

Yeah, I suppose there's a lot of soldiers in Afghanistan right now that aren't sleeping well and would love to go home, too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The White House Schedule Just Came Out – Looks Like Joe Is Going Back Into Hiding
https://trendingpolitics.com/the-white-house-schedule-just-came-out-and-americans-cant-believe-it-knab/
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The White House Schedule Just Came Out – Looks Like Joe Is Going Back Into Hiding
https://trendingpolitics.com/the-white-house-schedule-just-came-out-and-americans-cant-believe-it-knab/

Something is definitely wrong with him...more than what we've already seen.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

Awww poor baby.

Offline LMAO

Something is definitely wrong with him...more than what we've already seen.

My thoughts, also. It looks to me like he’s just given up and he’s overwhelmed. If you ever see patients with dementia, they become very overwhelmed easily

And Harris is useless
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jill put Joe is in a time out.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

My thoughts, also. It looks to me like he’s just given up and he’s overwhelmed. If you ever see patients with dementia, they become very overwhelmed easily

And Harris is useless

We are only 8 months into this admin.

It will probably get a whole lot worse.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline cato potatoe

Mike Lindell can hook him up.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

Biden went home instead of to the Whitehouse, where anybody meeting him would be on public record.  As so often occurs, smart moves by Biden whose cover is he's so demented and dumb he doesn't know what he is doing.  Useful fools buy it and aid and abet him!  that's the plan to let him get away with this, He don't know no better.  I don't buy it, i'm not his fool.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Wingnut

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Mike Lindell can hook him up.

Well played sir, well played.
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

If you were a world leader and the whole world is either angry or laughing at you-Biden.  Would you want it discovered that you were in a war counsel with Typhoid Mary Biden?  Knowing it could kill your political career, no matter where in the world you come from?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
So, how long before we have POTUS Harris?  I say it may come before Day One of Year 3. 

Biden could not be more incompetent if he tried.  The moron is taking choreographed questions again.  How pathetic!!!  The moron is talking about Trump's plans, like that has ANY relevance.  What an evil POS!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The QTip-in-Chief could always take a halcyon pill to sleep, like Bush '41 did.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

So, how long before we have POTUS Harris?  I say it may come before Day One of Year 3. 

Biden could not be more incompetent if he tried.  The moron is taking choreographed questions again.  How pathetic!!!  The moron is talking about Trump's plans, like that has ANY relevance.  What an evil POS!

Unlikely Harris becomes president. She is as much a failure as he is. Worse because, unlike Biden, she isn’t suffering from dementia
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

As Biden suffers from dementia, he is entitled to orchestrate Americas down fall to minutia status, and as his stooges assert, you can't blame him or touch him.  The Constitution becomes a suicide pact,l an Army of fools supporting it.
Remember a radical muslim murdered a plane full of people at Lockerbie Scotland, and was paroled for mercy as he had a terminal case of cancer?  Promptly after his release he announced he was cancer free!  This is the very same shiite Biden is playing, of course it will take fools 6 months to a year to get it through their heads.  Must be the length of time lockstepping takes to break free into reality?

Online Slide Rule

Choreographed Questions?

Choreography is a specialty of dims and media. Helps them all stay on message and ignore
unfortunate circumstances of significance.

They are now working on Joe's obituary. Something that can last for days.
What would we have ever done without his leadership? He saved us all.
So long Xo Bi Din, you overstayed your time and purpose.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 12:10:30 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd be having sleep problems too knowing I've done the worst foreign botch job in maybe a 100 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Choreographed Questions?

Choreography is a specialty of dims and media. Helps them all stay on message and ignore
unfortunate circumstances of significance.

They are now working on Joe's obituary. Something that can last for days.
What would we have ever done without his leadership? He saved us all.
So long Xo Bi Din, you overstayed your time and purpose.

I think if Sloe Joe becomes Non-corporeal Joe, it will be kept a secret so we won't know.  Everything will seem normal, because we're used to Joe hiding in basements.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Unlikely Harris becomes president. She is as much a failure as he is. Worse because, unlike Biden, she isn’t suffering from dementia

Did you see the look on her face during that presser yesterday?

She wanted to be anywhere but standing there while that was going on.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!